- Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch
Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch
Add Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch to your basket now
|Black / Silver||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
Integrated GPS with heart rate monitoring option, weather functions and Suunto Apps for all Outdoor sports
Top Features of the Suunto Ambit 2 GPS Watch
- Full-featured GPS (SiRFIV v2.2)
- Adjustable GPS fix rate (1 s, 60 s)
- Barometric altitude
- GPS corrected barometric altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Total ascent/descent
- Vertical speed
- Altitude graph
- Barometric pressure and graph
- Sunriset/sunset (Suunto App)
- Storm alarm (Suunto App)
- Tide information (Suunto App)
- * in Movescount.com
- GPS-based speed, pace and distance
- Real-time, average and max. heart rate ♥
- Calories ♥
- Heart rate limits ♥
- Heart rate graph in real time ♥
- Peak Training Effect & Recovery Time ♥
- Manual & autolaps
- Countdown timer
- Interval timer
- GPS track analysis*
- Heart rate zones* ♥
- EPOC & V02 max values* ♥
- Swapping of sport while logging and exercise
- Preconfigured multisport modes
- ANT+™ and Suunto ANT support for PODs
- Responsive running pace/speed (FusedSpeed™)
- Running cadence with Foot POD
- Lap comparisons by each kilometer/mile*
- Ghost Runner (Suunto App)
- Marathon End-time Estimator (Suunto App)
- Multiple Bike POD support (Suunto ANT/ANT+™)
- Bike Power (W), average and maximum
- Bike Power 3 s, 10 s, 30 s
- Bike lap and lap maximum power
- Power distribution & graphs*
- Peak Power Curve for peak power outputs*
- Bike Power requires use of optional ANT+™ bike power sensor.
- Swimming time by pool length, lap, total
- Swimming pace & distance
- Swimming stroke rate, count & type
- Automatic intervals
- Dynamic lap table with strokes, pace and durations*
- SUUNTO APPS
- 1000+ free Suunto Apps for outdoors & training
- Up to 50 Apps pre-configurable in watch
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Not Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
Suunto Ambit2 is the GPS for explorers and athletes. All you need for outdoor sports - navigation, speed, heart rate, altitude, weather conditions and features for running, biking and swimming. Thousands of Suunto Apps available to add new functionalities to your watch. Packed in a glass fibre reinforced casing with a battery life of 16/50 hours, Ambit2 is ready for any adventure.
Software upgrade 2.0
Training programs in your watch
The upgrade brings training programs in the Ambit2 and Ambit2 S watches. You can plan your own moves or choose from thousands of programs in Movescount.com. Download the program to your watch, and the watch reminds you of daily targets, tracks completion and provides speed and intensity guidance during training.
With this update, Ambit2 and Ambit2 S can measure your running cadence from the wrist – no need for a separate Food POD anymore. If you prefer using a Foot POD, the watch will automatically pick the data from the POD, and automatically calibrate the Foot POD for you.
Other new training related features for Ambit2 and Ambit2 S include rich lap details and fastest km/mi on the watch.
The 2.0 upgrade fine tunes navigation functionalities and adds outdoor features such as compass bearing tracking and easier compass calibration.
For Ambit2, the 2.0 upgrade also adds a built-in storm alarm and a new weather trend indicator
About Outdoor GPS Units
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with easy navigation and/or a detailed record of your journey. Most navigation units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit. This can be done by purchasing a disk with a selection of maps to be downloaded via PC software, or with pre-loaded maps on storage cards for compatible units.
All electrical goods sold by Wiggle that include a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have a Garmin HRM: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/garmin-premium-heart-rate-monitor-strap-2013/?lang=en&curr=GBP&dest=1&utm_source=pla&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=uk&kpid=5360574952
Is this compatible with the Suunto. I noticed in a previous response you said 'probably' regarding the Polar HRM, if you could let me know 'definitely' either way that would be a good help in buying decision.
Mine connects with Garmin.
Further details can be found here:
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?