- Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM
Add Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM to your basket now
|Black / Lime|
|Black / Red|
|Black / Silver|
The Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM. This GPS watch with heart rate monitoring and Suunto Apps is perfect for on and off track training. Run, cycle and swim with the Suunto.
Top Features of the Suunto Ambit 2 S GPS Watch With HRM
- GPS features
- Full-featured GPS (SiRFIV v2.2)
- Adjustable GPS fix rate (1 s, 60 s)
- Location in multiple coordinate systems
- Waypoint and route navigation
- Find back
- Track logging, viewing and sharing*
- Point of Interest (POI) creation
- Route planning*
- GPS altitude
- Compass features
- 3D compass with declination adjustment
- * in Movescount.com
- Training features
- GPS-based speed, pace and distance
- Real-time, average and max. heart rate
- Heart rate limits
- Heart rate graph in real time
- Peak Training Effect & Recovery Time
- Manual & autolaps
- Countdown timer
- Interval timer
- GPS track analysis*
- Heart rate zones*
- EPOC & V02 max values*
- Multisport features
- Swapping of sport while logging and exercise
- Preconfigured multisport modes
- Sports comparison*
- Post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport*
- Interactive map and charts by sport/section of an exercise*
- ANT+™ and Suunto ANT support for PODs
- Run features
- Responsive running pace/speed (FusedSpeed™)
- Running cadence with Foot POD
- Lap comparisons by each kilometer/mile*
- Ghost Runner (Suunto App)
- Marathon End-time Estimator (Suunto App)
- Cycling features
- Multiple Bike POD support (Suunto ANT/ANT+™)
- Bike Power (W), average and maximum
- Bike Power 3 s, 10 s, 30 s
- Bike lap and lap maximum power
- Power distribution & graphs*
- Peak Power Curve for peak power outputs*
- Bike Power requires use of optional ANT+™ bike power sensor
- Swimming time by pool length, lap, total
- Swimming pace & distance
- Swimming stroke rate, count & type
- Automatic intervals
- Dynamic lap table with strokes, pace and durations*
- Suunto Apps
- 1000+ free Suunto Apps for outdoors & training
- Up to 50 Apps pre-configurable in watch
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
The Suunto Ambit2 S is designed to fuel your passion for sports. Latest GPS in a light and sleek design with advanced features for running, biking, swimming and more. Thousands of Suunto Apps available to add new features to your watch. Perform at your absolute best – every time, everywhere.
Software upgrade 2.0
Training programs in your watch
The upgrade brings training programs in the Ambit2 and Ambit2 S watches. You can plan your own moves or choose from thousands of programs in Movescount.com. Download the program to your watch, and the watch reminds you of daily targets, tracks completion and provides speed and intensity guidance during training.
With this update, Ambit2 and Ambit2 S can measure your running cadence from the wrist – no need for a separate Food POD anymore. If you prefer using a Foot POD, the watch will automatically pick the data from the POD, and automatically calibrate the Foot POD for you.
Other new training related features for Ambit2 and Ambit2 S include rich lap details and fastest km/mi on the watch.
The 2.0 upgrade fine tunes navigation functionalities and adds outdoor features such as compass bearing tracking and easier compass calibration.
For Ambit2, the 2.0 upgrade also adds a built-in storm alarm and a new weather trend indicator
About Outdoor GPS Units
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with easy navigation and/or a detailed record of your journey. Most navigation units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit. This can be done by purchasing a disk with a selection of maps to be downloaded via PC software, or with pre-loaded maps on storage cards for compatible units.
All electrical goods sold by Wiggle that include a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
It even calculates your SWOLF in Oper water...
Cheers, have fun
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?