Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM
This Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM
Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM
Add Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM to your basket now
|Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Silver||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Suunto Ambit HR GPS Watch With HRM
Durability and precision are the essence of Suunto Ambit. Advanced features suit both on and off-season activities for the hardcore explorer.
- Altitude range: -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
- Automatic Alti/Baro switch
- Real-time vertical cumulative value
- Recording intervals: 1 s, 10 s
- Vertical speed
- Temperature compensation
- Laps: (manual and automatic)
- 3D digital compass
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- North-South indicator
- North indicator
- Computer connectivity (PC & MAC)
- Viewing and visualizing tracks and altitude profiles in Movescount.com
- Training data transfer and analysis through Movescount.com (with USB cable)
- Waypoints 100
- Heart Rate
- ANT - digital coded heart rate signal
- Average HR in real time
- Calories In real time
- HR in real time
- HR limits and HR zones
- Recording intervals Beat by beat
- Heart Rate Belts
- Suunto Comfort Belt (ANT Coded) Included in HR variants
- Backlight option for night use
- Backlight type Led
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Mineral crystal glass
- Operating temperature: -20°C +60°C / -5°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -30°C + 60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- User replaceable straps
- Water resistance: 100 m / 328 ft
- Weight: 78 g / 2.75 oz
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- Rechargeable battery
- Button lock
- Compatible with PODs
- Customizable display
- Languages: Menu in English (DE, ES, FR available through Movescount.com)
- Training and Exercise Guidance
- Recovery time suggestion after exercise
- Peak Training Effect in real time and in Movescount.com
- Alarm Snooze
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms: 1
- Dual time
- Barometer range: 950-1060 hPa / 28.34-31.30 inHg
- Barometer resolution: 1 hPa / 0,03 inHg
- Sea level pressure
- Temperature resolution: 1°C / 1°F
- Trend graph
The Suunto Ambit HR package includes Suunto Ambit Silver OR Black, Suunto ANT Comfort Belt, USB power cable, and Quick Guide.
SPECIALIZED OUTDOOR FUNCTIONS
Full-featured GPS with Waypoint navigation
Unique 3D compass
Accurate barometric altitude
ADVANCED TRAINING FUNCTIONS
Highly responsive pace and speed (FusedSpeed™) with accelerometer integrated GPS
Accurate vertical speed with barometric altimeter
Advanced heart rate monitoring with Peak Training Effect and Recovery Time
Online sports diary with planning & analysis tools in Movescount.com
Compatible with Suunto Bike and Cadence PODs
MOUNTAIN & EVERYDAY EXPLORATION
Robust BuiltToLast Casing
Enhanced battery lifetime approximate operating time in:
1. Outdoor mode 50h - with longer GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g hiking
2. Training mode 15h - with shorter GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g running
3. Watch mode 30 days - watch mode including ABC functions
100 m / 328 ft water resistant (ISO 2281)
Upgradeable with new functionalities through Movescount.com
About Outdoor GPS Units
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with easy navigation and/or a detailed record of your journey. Most navigation units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit. This can be done by purchasing a disk with a selection of maps to be downloaded via PC software, or with pre-loaded maps on storage cards for compatible units.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?