- Suunto Movestick Mini
zoom Suunto Movestick Mini
Suunto Movestick Mini
Transfers your training data to Movescount.com
Top Features of the Suunto Movestick Mini
- With Movestick Mini you can share your training experience in Movescount.com:
- Daily training management
- Detailed analysis of your workouts
- Summaries to keep you on track
- Possibility to share your experiences with routes, videos and images
- Follow and get feedback from other members
- Participate in various sport groups
- Find new routes to explore
- PC and MAC compatible
- With Movestick Mini you can download training data from Suunto t3d, t4d, Quest, M4, and M5 with:
- ANT secure digital transmission technology
- USB connection, no batteries required
- Reception range up to 10 m/33 ft
- Weight: 1.5g / 0,05oz
- So small you can keep it plugged in to the USB port of your MAC/PC all the time
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
About Outdoor GPS Units
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with easy navigation and/or a detailed record of your journey. Most navigation units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit. This can be done by purchasing a disk with a selection of maps to be downloaded via PC software, or with pre-loaded maps on storage cards for compatible units.
All electrical goods sold by Wiggle that include a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $58.59 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?