Suunto Quest Running Pack Including Watch and HRM
zoom Suunto Quest Running Pack Including Watch and HRM
Suunto Quest Running Pack Including Watch and HRM
Add Suunto Quest Running Pack Including Watch & HRM to your basket now
|Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Suunto Quest Running Pack Including Watch and HRM
The Suunto Quest Running Pack includes Suunto Quest Black, Suunto Movestick Mini, Suunto Dual Comfort Belt and Suunto Foot POD Mini.
- Laps: (manual and automatic)
- Max number of split times in memory 300
- Timers: Interval timer
- Heart Rate
- ANT - digital coded heart rate signal
- Average HR in real time
- Calories: In real time
- HR in real time
- HR limits and HR zones
- Memory Capacity: 1 log in the device, between 20 and 30 logs in device memory, depending on the data recorded during training (in-depth log analysis through Movescount)
- Recording intervals: 10 s
- Heart Rate Belts
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (Analog Coded & ANT Coded) Included
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent display
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C / -5°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- User replaceable straps
- Water resistance: 30 m / 100 ft
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz
- Low battery warning
- User replaceable battery
- Computer connectivity (PC & MAC)
- Training data transfer and analysis through Movescount.com
- Download exercise programs to the device from Movescount.com
- ANT - digital coded speed signal
- Button lock
- Compatible with PODs
- Customizable display
- Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
- Training and Exercise Guidance
- Recovery time suggestion after exercise
- Training Effect in Movescount.com
- Recovery time in real time
- Speed limits and speed information in real time with optional Suunto PODs
- Training duration and intensity guidance in real time
- Training duration and speed guidance in real time with optional Suunto PODs
- Running cadence with optional Suunto Foot POD Mini
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms: 1
- Dual time
There’s nothing like it. Being out amongst nature, doing the sport you love best. Constantly searching for the perfect trail. Training for your next big event. Enjoying every moment of it. It’s what you live for. It’s what you were built for. The outdoors is your gym. Whether you’re training for competition or fun, you need a watch you can rely on.
The robustly designed Suunto Quest lets you:
Create training program in Movescount.com
Next training reminder: duration, intensity
Time, date, dual time, alarm
Download training program to Suunto Quest
Upload training data to Movescount.com
Customize display and settings in Movescount.com
Stopwatch, interval timer, laps
Real time heart rate and heart rate zones
Real time speed and distance*
Real time training intensity or speed guidance based on your training program
Water resistant to 30 m
Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
Heart rate graphs and training effect in Movescount.com
Speed graphs in Movescount.com*
Calories burned in Movescount.com
Training diary and in depth training analysis in Movescount.com
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?