- Suunto Quest Sports Watch With HRM
Suunto Quest Sports Watch With HRM
Add Suunto Quest Sports Watch With HRM to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
With Suunto Quest, you can personalize and download your programs. Monitor your heart rate, speed, distance, running cadence and laps in real time. And even share, plan, and analyze your results at Movescount.com.
Top Features of the Suunto Quest Sports Watch With HRM
- Laps: (manual and automatic)
- Max number of split times in memory: 300
- Timers: Interval timer
- Heart Rate
- ANT - digital coded heart rate signal
- Average HR in real time
- Calories: In real time
- HR in real time
- HR limits and HR zones
- Memory Capacity: 1 log in the device, between 20 and 30 logs in device memory, depending on the data recorded during training (in-depth log analysis through Movescount)
- Recording intervals: 10 s
- Backlight type: Electro-luminescent display
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C / -5°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- User replaceable straps
- Water resistance: 30 m / 100 ft
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz
- Low battery warning
- User replaceable battery
- Computer connectivity (PC & MAC)
- Training data transfer and analysis through Movescount.com
- Download exercise programs to the device from Movescount.com
- ANT - digital coded speed signal
- Button lock
- Compatible with PODs
- Customizable display
- Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
- Training and Exercise Guidance
- Recovery time suggestion after exercise
- Training Effect in Movescount.com
- Recovery time in real time
- Speed limits and speed information in real time with optional Suunto PODs
- Training duration and intensity guidance in real time
- Training duration and speed guidance in real time with optional Suunto PODs
- Running cadence with optional Suunto Foot POD Mini
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms: 1
- Dual time
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
There’s nothing like it. Being out amongst nature, doing the sport you love best. Constantly searching for the perfect trail. Training for your next big event. Enjoying every moment of it. It’s what you live for. It’s what you were built for. The outdoors is your gym. Whether you’re training for competition or fun, you need a watch you can rely on.
The robustly designed Suunto Quest lets you:
Create training program in Movescount.com
Next training reminder: duration, intensity
Time, date, dual time, alarm
Download training program to Suunto Quest
Upload training data to Movescount.com
Customize display and settings in Movescount.com
Stopwatch, interval timer, laps
Real time heart rate and heart rate zones
Real time speed and distance*
Real time training intensity or speed guidance based on your training program
Water resistant to 30 m
Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
Heart rate graphs and training effect in Movescount.com
Speed graphs in Movescount.com*
Calories burned in Movescount.com
Training diary and in depth training analysis in Movescount.com
About Heart Rate Monitors
A heart rate monitor gives you an accurate measurement of how hard your body is working. This allows you to adjust how hard you exercise and achieve your fitness goals, it can also let you know if you should not train as you may need more recovery time. All models will display a basic 'rev counter' indicating your current heart rate in beats per minute. More complex HRM's add simultaneous displays of how hard you are working as a percentage of your maximum rate or how long you've managed to maintain your heart rate inside pre-set target zones. This is a great feature for targeting specific training zones, these are often reffered to as the following: The Energy Efficient or Recovery Zone which is 60% to 70%, The Aerobic Zone - 70% to 80%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90% of your maximum heart rate. Each zone has a specific benefit and a HRM will help you to stay within these zones and achieve those benefits. The ability to download data directly to a PC for later analysis is also a nice feature if you're following a long-term fitness program, this can also show what's working well for you.
About the Suunto brand
Suunto Training products go beyond an ordinary heart rate monitor. They combine several different heart rate measurements in a sophisticated algorithm to measure how much training you are doing. This can be expressed as a very simple number from 1 (no training effect) to 5 (overtraining) and used to give you immediate feedback on how hard you should be working to improve your fitness, or whether you should be resting and recovering.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?