zoom Swimovate Pool Mate Live
Swimovate Pool Mate Live
Add Swimovate Pool Mate Live to your basket now
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
The PoolMateLive is the latest model of lap counting watches for swimming from UK company Swimovate. Using accelerometers the watch counts each stroke and lap you swim automatically leaving you free to concentrate on your technique.
Top Features of the Swimovate Pool Mate Live
- Records Laps, strokes, speed, calories, efficiency, duration
- Downloadable to computer with optional download clip
- User changeable battery usually lasts approx 2 years
- Vibrating alarm, program by lap, distance, time
- Large clear display so you can see through goggles
- Crystal face, ceramic dial
- 50m water resistant,
- No calibration, all pools over 18m
- Chrono mode for other sports
- 24 hour clock and alarm
- Large memory
- USB download clip available separately for PC and Mac
- Weight; 67g
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
The PoolMateLive will calculate speed, distance, calories, efficiency and more. It's downloadable to a computer with the optional download clip and comes with software to analyse further. Key features include a vibrating alarm to warn you after a certain number of laps or time interval without even having to look at the watch and large clear display so you can see it through goggles.
About the Swimovate brand
Here @ Wiggle we like testing the products we sell to ensure our customers have the best kit and equipment on the market. The Swimovate Pool Mate was recently put through its paces by Wiggle's resident swimmer David Bird (aka our marketing analyst/odd job man/coffee maker). As a former competitive swimmer who won medals at county and regional level and reached National Championship finals, David has spent more than his fair share of time going up and down pools. Anyone who regularly puts in laps at their local pool will know only too well that it's not hard to lose count of how many lengths you've swum. If that's the case, the Swimovate Pool Mate is the perfect tool for anyone who's ever found themselves thinking "Is that length #16 or 18?"...
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.84
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.20
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Other watches seem to let you time what you are doing and manually enter the distance after.
It also has a vibrate function that you can set to remind you how many lengths you have done - I have mine set to alert me every 100m which is really useful when I am doing 400m sets.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?