Tacx Flow Ergo Trainer
Add Tacx Flow Ergo Trainer to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Flow, one of Tacx's most popular trainers, has been restyled. This entry-level ergotrainer with a frame that rebounds slightly while you ride is excellent value for money and very easy to use for everyone.
Top Features of the Tacx Flow Ergo Trainer
- Easily adjusted calibration
- Ride to slope or power
- Display shows: heart rate, cadence & power
- Soft Gel cylinder and stainless steel running surface
- Skyliner front wheel support included
- Programmable data:
- Slope: from +4% to +9%
- Power: from 10 Watt to 990 Watt
- Weight: 40 to 120 kg
- Speed: km/h of m/ph
- Consumption: Kcal, kJoule
- Scale factor: 80 to 120
- Training information:
- Speed: current speed, stopwatch, trip distance, total distance, maximum speed, average speed
- Cadence: current cadence, average cadence, maximum cadence, total number of revolutions during the session
- Power: current power, average power, maximum power, total consumption in kcal
- Heart Rate
- Indicator: indicates whether the current training information is running above or below the average
Heart rate, power, speed and pedaling frequency are being measured and visualized on the display of the handlebar computer. These four training parameters are the most important tools that will help you towards focused and efficient work-out routines and optimum performance.
During training you can adapt the program for power or slope resistance. The electromagnetic brake is managed through the handlebar computer.
About Turbo Trainers
Can't get out on your bike? - don't let it prevent you from training with one of our Turbo Trainers. Wiggle has a great indoor bike trainer and Turbo Trainer range in stock; so you can go for a bike ride without having to step outside! Wiggle’s range of cycling turbo trainers enable you to carry on with your cycling training regime at any time rain or shine. Available in a wide variety of different styles our Turbo Trainers are of course suitable for both men and women.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
You will need the skewer provided as it fits with the coupling. It's actually not a very designed coupling, but bike manufacturers seem to produce esoteric designs which will not universally fit the coupling.
When I got mine it was toe 2013 model.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?