Teva The Links
Add Teva The Links to your basket now
|Charcoal Grey||UK 6||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Charcoal Grey||UK 7||
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Charcol Grey||UK 4|
|Charcol Grey||UK 5|
|Charcoal Grey||UK 8|
|Charcoal Grey||UK 9|
|Charcoal Grey||UK 10|
|Charcoal Grey||UK 11|
|Charcoal Grey||UK 12|
Teva designed The Links with legendary freeride mountain bike rider Jeff Lenosky to create the perfect shoe that's fit for use by a cycling great. Crammed with technologies to give you the best off road ride, The Links is a high performance offering.
Top Features of the Teva The Links
- T.I.D.E. GRIP
- Staying on your feet can be a matter of life and death, so Teva don't mess around when it comes to grip
- Teva's Spider365 Rubber sole will hold its grip in all kinds of environments
- The sole of the Links was designed specifically to interface with the unique platform of a bike pedal
- Aggressive tread designs at the toe and heel will grip the dirt when you're hoofin' it
- Teva E-Brake in the heel features a reverse lug pattern to give you downhill traction when you're off your bike
- A rigid heel stabilizer keeps your foot centered in the shoe
- T.I.D.E. HYDRO
- Teva were born on the water, so water-based technologies come naturally to them
- ion-mask™ technology actually prevents the materials in this shoe from absorbing any water on a molecular level.
- Waterproof materials throughout the shoe make it easy to wash the mud off
- T.I.D.E. COMFORT
- Teva has been synonymous with comfort. These technologies help us sustain that tradition
- A rubberised grid over the toe area is a breathable armour that prevents abrasion or ripping
- Leather and mesh upper
- A Shoc Pad™ in the heel makes for a smooth ride
- Extra padding throughout the upper softens your landings
- Strong plastic wraps around the back of the shoes to protect your heel
- Elastic gores on the tongue give you a snug fit
- Mush® Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoe
Shoc PadYou wouldn't ride a bike without a seat. The same logic applies for Teva's Shoc Pad™ technology, which will give you a smooth ride without inhibiting your performance.
ion-maskion-mask,™ technology by P2i, the world leader in liquid repellent nano-coating technology, falls into the category of what Teva call "magic tech." Imagine a process that allows you to make an object water repellent on a nanoscale, meaning that its very fibres repel water. It sounds like sci-fi, but that’s what ion-mask™ does to their shoes.
PedalLINKSlipping off your pedal can be painful and really, really awkward. To prevent that, Teva worked with their team of professional freeride bikers to develop the PedalLINK outsole. It was designed to link up with the pegs of your pedal to keep your foot in place and in control. On top of that, it's got lugs at the toe and heel to help you get around when you're off your bike.
T.I.D.E. LABThe Teva Innovative Design Elements (T.I.D.E.) lab is where they go to work designing technologies that make your adventures better. Whether it's a technology to help you play in the outdoors, or one to protect you from its nastier elements, this is where it comes from.
About Offroad Shoes
MTB Cycling shoes have stiffer soles than an everyday shoe, like a trainer for instance, this means that they transfer more power to the pedals each time you push down. By improving this connection between your foot and the pedal, you can ride longer due to more efficiency and with more comfort. Higher level shoes will have 3 straps on the upper which make them very adjustable and can improve comfort further. Mountain bike shoes have a knobbly grippy sole so you can dismount and run with the bike off road when needed, or walk for small periods if popping to the shops. They are a true all round shoe that can be used for off road, road, touring and commuting.
About the Teva brand
The evolution of Teva began with an unassuming Grand Canyon River Guide named Mark Thatcher. Mark grew up hiking the Grand Canyon with his father and has always felt an undeniable attraction to the Colorado River. During his college days, Mark worked as a boatman on the Colorado. He felt he was born to run the river and found great peace in its timeless rhythms. On countless river trips it happened, clients wearing water-logged sneakers would be envious of the flip-flops worn by the boaters at that time. However, while the flip-flops were quick drying, they were too flimsy for the rugged terrain of the Canyon. A solution was needed. Mark realized the boaters enjoyed the freedom and comfort of their choice in footwear but it's lack of support and stability was not ideal. He developed the first prototype in 1984. The sport sandal was born - better yet, it worked! The first pairs were sold out of the back of Mark's van at the various put-ins along the river. He started to call his new business Teva (pronounced "teh'-vah") which in Hebrew means Nature. In 1985, Mark introduced the sport sandal to Deckers Outdoor Corporation, starting a successful long term relationship that would carry Teva from the canyon, to the trails and the adventures beyond. Since the inception over 20 years ago, Teva remains committed to both innovation in footwear and the protection of waterways around the world.
|UK Men||UK Shoe||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|US Men's Size||US Male Shoe||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|EU Shoe Size||EU Shoe||37||38||39.5||40.5||42||43||44.5||45.5||47||48.5||49.5||50.5|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
They also come with a spare set of laces.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?