- Thule 929 Euroclassic G6 3-Bike Towball Carrier
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Thule 929 Euroclassic G6 3-Bike Towball Carrier
The most desirable bike carrier on the market gets even better with the new Thule Euroclassic G6.
Top Features of the Thule 929 Euroclassic G6 3-Bike Towball Carrier
- Detachable and easy-to-move lockable frame holders, wheels are held by pump-ratchet straps for super secure fixing
- Innovative design conforms to the latest car models
- Fits all bikes and wheel sizes
- Easy to fold up, stow away and store
- Lockable both to bike and towball
- Carries three bikes, four with adapter TH9281
- Can be mounted on SUVs with external spare wheel using adapter TH9042
- Load capacity - 60 kg
- Fits frame dimensions - 22 - 80 mm
- Super bright LED Rear lights
- 13-pin connector (7-pin with adapter TH9906)
- Thule products undergo rigorous testing and evaluation procedure and meet the highest international approvals such as TUV and EuroBE
- 3rd brake light TH9902 available if needed
- Maximum weight per bike is 20 kg
It has a redesigned coupling mechanism which is neater, lighter and even easier to use. The Smart tilt function is now foot-activated, keeping your hands free to move the bikes, allowing easy access to the rear of the vehicle.
About Car Racks
Travelling by car with your bike is much easier if you can carry it on the outside. It doesn't take up any room inside the vehicle and you don't get mud and grease all over your upholstery. The simplest racks to use fit onto the rear of the car. Most grip the vehicle with plastic-coated hooks which must be positioned where they can spread the load. With all these racks, it's vital that the rack is firmly attached to the car and it's best if you then fix the bikes to the car itself, not just to the rack. If you have a tow-ball, use it! That way, the rack won't even touch the car and the whole setup is really secure. If your car has roof rails, you can mount cycle carriers to them. This works well but be careful when entering car parks with height barriers! Whichever type you choose, make sure you lock the bikes to the car if you want to keep them.
About the Thule brand
The Thule Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of load carriers for cars: rooftop boxes, roof rails, bike carriers as well as snow chains and trailers. Thule's products allow sports enthusiasts and active families and individuals to transport their equipment by car when they practise their recreational and professional activities.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?