Tigra Sport BikeConsole for iPhone 5 and 5s
Add Tigra Sport BikeConsole for iPhone 5 and 5s to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Tigra Sport BikeConsole for iPhone 5 attaches your iPhone to your bike and protects against rain and shock, while still allowing access to almost all of your iPhone's functionality.
Top Features of the Tigra Sport BikeConsole for iPhone 5 and 5s
- Weight: 174g (without iPhone 5)
- IPX4 rated waterproofing
- Drop tested from 2 meters, onto a hard concrete floor, from multiple angles
- Touch screen remains operable, with a sensitivity of over 90%
- Strong case and mounting bracket; manufactured from engineering plastics
- 2 Double-hinged latches lock in your iPhone; providing extra security
- Pocket-friendly flat back design
- Universal mounting bracket fits bars/stems of ø20-45mm
- Safety lock design prevents the case from falling out of the bracket
- Sound Boost technology diverts speaker/mic sound to the front while keeping the whole unit water tight
- Case-in-case design eliminates the hassle of undressing your phone(but a naked phone can also fit snugly inside console)
- Stylish, translucent polycarbonate case is also included
- Integrated kickstand
- 360 degrees rotation with reinforced rotation mechanism
- Home and sleep/wake buttons operable
- Camera remains usable while your iPhone is within the BikeConsole
- Headphone and Lightning charge ports remain accessible
- Cradle with form-fitting silicone lining
- Easy grip polycarbonate case for everyday use (translucent in color)
- Universal mounting bracket
- Allen key for fixing bracket to bar
- Additional rubber pad, to increase bracket grip
- Headphone cable passage plug
- Charging cable passage plug
About Handlebar Bags
Handlebar bags are a great place to carry stuff you need to get to while on a ride or touring holiday, perfect for your wallet, phone, keys etc. They are also great for cycling photographers as they offer quick access to a camera for those urgent shots. Most will incorporate a see through map holder on the top of the bag, meaning you do not need to keep stopping to check where you are and can continue on to your destination.
About the Tigra Sport brand
As a brand Tigra Sport aims to deliver innovative design, smart user interface, and reliable quality in all of their cycling and outdoor sports accessories. Established in 2005, Tigra Sport is relatively new to the industry. This means they are able to think outside of the box, and draw inspiration from various spheres of technology, in order to further enrich user experience. All Tigra Sport products are designed to be as user-friendly, simple and modular as possible.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $9.98
Spend $12.01 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $16.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I attached mine to the sten of my straight bar boardman team hybrid and it fit great.
In fact, I can turn it horizontally when I please as well.
The only thing to keep in mind is you may have an issue if you plan to video record whilst riding. In that case you may want to attach it to the handlebar for better positioning.
And if it doesn't fit, would the separator between the headphone and charging cable ports be easy to cut away? Is it made out of soft rubber?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?