- Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger Bag 14L - Small
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger Bag 14L - Small
Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger Bag 14L - Small
Add Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger Bag 14L - Small to your basket now
|Black / Gunmetal||One Size|
|Gunmetal / Rev Red||One Size|
|NghtBlu / Pacific||One Size|
A durable and stylish laptop messenger bag that works with and without your machine. The upgraded features mean safer, more comfortable portage for daily rides.
Top Features of the Timbuk2 D-Lux Laptop Messenger Bag 14L - Small
- 15" x 9" laptop compartment
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior with contrast binding
- High density foam laptop sleeve with crater holes for breezy air circulation Includes a separate padded area for your tablet
- Exterior zipper access to laptop and main compartment
- True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments
- Removable cross strap for stabilisation
- Coordinating Strap Pad included
- Colour-coordinated three-zip front organizer
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper
- Slightly padded internal slash pocket
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small items
- Smart Velcro placement for fast, easy closure
- Red key tether
- Vista loop for attaching bike lights
About the Timbuk2 brand
Founded by Cycle Messenger Rob Honeycutt, Timbuk2 have been making bags that last forever since 1989. From their humble roots as bespoke San Fransisco messenger bag manufacturer, Timbuk2's 60 strong production team now produce a wide range of cycle bags and accessories recognised the world over.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?