- Time ATAC XS Titan Carbon Pedals
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Time ATAC XS Titan Carbon Pedals is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
ATAC XS - The new TIME off-road pedal that actually works in all conditions.
Top Features of the Time ATAC XS Titan Carbon Pedals
- A.T.A.C. (Auto Tension Adjustment Concept): - The proven ATAC dual-arch retention system guarantees easy engagement and dependable release in all conditions. Low spring tension of the ATAC XS design causes less friction in extreme conditions, and along with a wide release angle(13° or 17°), provides consistent entry and release, allowing off-road riding with total confidence. When other pedals pre-release or jam, with ATAC XS you get quick and easy release when and only when you want it.
- S.E.T – Sensor Elasticity Tuner allows you to personalize your pedalling sensation. The 3 settings provide the choice of more or less resistance within the +-5 degress of angular float
- Stability – New ATAC XS arch design keeps your foot centred on the new wider pedal platform for improved foot stability.
- Self Cleaning – Mud and dirt cannot stick to the simple "open arch" engagement mechanism which is wiped clean by the cleat as you step into your ATAC XS. The new body design improves self-cleaning of the engagement mechanism.
- Dependable – Low spring tension of the patented ATAC design causes less friction in extreme conditions, providing consistent entry and release. When other pedals pre-release or jam, with ATAC XS you get quick and easy release when and only when you want.
- Easy Entry – New ATAC XS body profile and new arch design provide even faster step-in. New larger cleat engagement window allows you to concentrate on riding, with no need to focus on aligning your foot with the pedal. You can step into an ATAC XS pedal faster than into any other.
- Bio-performance – Angular float + - 5 degrees
Designed with constant feedback from top World cup racers, ATAC XS provides what no other pedal can match, reliable function in all conditions - ATAC work !!!
Uses the Time Atac Cleats
About the Time brand
Since 1987 TIME has been writing one of the brightest pages in the history of modern cycling. For this heir to unique know-how and technological methods ever more widely affirmed, each new product quickly becomes a standard, a true benchmark in the particularly demanding world of the bike. The highly sophisticated Time technology has led to a world beating VXRS frameset used by the Cofidis pro team which is producing some of the world’s best racing achievements. Time pedals are claimed by road racing and MTB cyclists to have more advantages both anatomic and technical, than any other make. Total compatibility with other systems, self cleaning, faster step-in, no unwanted pre-release – these are just some of the latest generation of special features. New ranges of Time shoes are now available to suit. Since Time was created, their mission statement has been to innovate in order to deliver high-end, technical products. An intimate involvement in professional racing, combined with a strategy of product innovation, has made TIME into a prestigious brand, internationally known and respected.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Time ATAC XS Titan Carbon Pedals
Review from Bikeradar
Time began using its twin-bar clipless designin the mid-'90s, and the latest is the state-of-the-art ATAC Carbon Ti model - which is race - winningly light and also bank account-cripplingly expensive, too.
The end result has the light weight of an Eggbeater with greater bearing life but only 70 percent of the mud-clearing ability.
The old steel wire retention bars have been replaced with cast items, and the pedals offer ï¬ve degrees of float, 5mm of lateral movement and a spring tension adjuster.
The entry and release click remains positive and sure, thanks to the ATAC's open design, even when there's the best part of a muddy field jammed there.
Time worked to improve its bearing seals, and the latest has a rubber collar that's so tight that it can squeak if it dries out (a drop of light lube sorts it).
A great pedal for racers who are looking for top performance
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?