zoom Time Xpresso 12 Titanium/Carbon Pedals
Time Xpresso 12 Titanium/Carbon Pedals
Add Time Xpresso 12 Titanium/Carbon Pedals to your basket now
|Carbon / Red||9 / 16||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
TIME has revolutionised clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: Xpresso. This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing.
Top Features of the Time Xpresso 12 Titanium/Carbon Pedals
- Hollow titanium axle and carbon body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable aluminium plate
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Weight: 155 g/pair
This is thanks to the I-Clic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent). Also, the use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700 mm2 gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
There is a tension screw adjuster, but it is plastic and is a little fragile .
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?