- Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize)
Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize)
zoom Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize)
Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize)
Add Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize) to your basket now
|Grey / Silver||Add this item to your wishlist|
Top Features of the Timex Ironman Race Trainer HRM Kit (FullSize)
The Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit provides a complete solution for making serious training easy. With heart rate and training information downloaded to a computer, performance can be reviewed, graphed and improved.
- Water Resistance 100 metres
- Transmission technology 2.4Ghz ANT +
- 10 Workout Memory: Multiple sessions can be stored and reviewed on the watch
- 50 Lap Recall Memory: Each workout can be broken down for more indepth analysis
- 5 Interval Timers - Linked with Heart Rate Zones: Adds another dimension to Interval Training to get maximum benefit
- Recovery Timer: Tracks Heart Rate for a more effectice warm down
- Download Capable with Timex Data Xchanger USB Accessory: All stored data can be downloaded and reviewed on the computer
- Timex Resin 2.4GHz Digital Heart Rate Strap: Enables Heart Rate measurment whilst maintaining comfort
- 5 Automatic Heart Rate Zones: Provides 5 Heart Rate Zones personalised to the athlete
- 1 Custom Heart Rate Zone: Allows the freedom to create very specific Heart Rate Zone
- INDIGLO® Night- Light: Giving easy access to Indiglo in dark conditions
- What's in the Box
- Timex Race Trainer
- Fabric flextech transmitter belt ANT + 2.4Ghz
- Race Trainer heart rate monitor user guide
- Wireless Data Xchanger USB
Once workout data is uploaded, the online software – TrainingPeaks, provides a customisable dashboard populated with pods of information and analysis. Users can choose from a variety of screens that display performance journals, workout calendars, personal data, daily nutrition and more.
Included with the Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit is the Timex Data Xchanger USB. This adds even more functionality to the system allowing users to wirelessly customize watch settings and upload workouts directly to their PC.
Creating and tracking workouts on the Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit is taken care of by the 50 Lap Multi- Session Recall Memory and the 5 Interval Timers which can be linked into your personal Heart Rate Zones.
The Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit is capable of storing 10 workouts; These can all be reviewed on the watch, or downloaded on to the computer via the Timex Data Xchanger USB (option), where the performance data can be viewed in graphs and charts and compared to previous training sessions - using the Device Agent software.
The Device Agent software is available for download post purchase, it is available for PC (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7) or Mac (Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.X or better) Heart Rate Data is available on the Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit at the touch of button, and can be viewed in any performance mode. With 5 Automatic Heart Rate Zones and 1 Customisable Heart Rate Zones, training sessions can be optimised to the athlete.
The Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit utilises the Timex 2.4GHz ANT + Digital Transmission Chest Belt, to eliminate any cross- talk interference. Also the Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit makes use of a Recovery Timer giving the athlete immediate Heart Rate Data during and at the end of the Warm Down phase. The Timex Ironman Race Trainer™ Kit makes serious training seriously easy.
About Heart Rate Monitors
A heart rate monitor gives you an accurate measurement of how hard your body is working. This allows you to adjust how hard you exercise and achieve your fitness goals, it can also let you know if you should not train as you may need more recovery time. All models will display a basic 'rev counter' indicating your current heart rate in beats per minute. More complex HRM's add simultaneous displays of how hard you are working as a percentage of your maximum rate or how long you've managed to maintain your heart rate inside pre-set target zones. This is a great feature for targeting specific training zones, these are often reffered to as the following: The Energy Efficient or Recovery Zone which is 60% to 70%, The Aerobic Zone - 70% to 80%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90% of your maximum heart rate. Each zone has a specific benefit and a HRM will help you to stay within these zones and achieve those benefits. The ability to download data directly to a PC for later analysis is also a nice feature if you're following a long-term fitness program, this can also show what's working well for you.
About the Timex brand
Timex's long history is studded with more innovative, best-selling timepieces than any other watch company in the world.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.42
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $32.20
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?