- Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS
Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS
Timex Ironman Run Trainer was designed for runners who want to say goodbye to repetitive loops, complicated mapping and over-planning. With a large, easy-to-read, customizable display, you can see exactly what you want during a workout.
Top Features of the Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS
- SiRFstarIV GPS Technology
- Accurately measures pace, speed, distance and altitude in real time
- ANT+ Wireless Technology
- Enables the use of the Timex Flex-Tech Heart Rate Strap and Cadence Sensor along with third party compatible devices.
- Performance Mode
- Gives real time feedback on individual training sessions including Chronograph and Interval Timers
- Multisport Mode
- Allows the tracking and recording of multiple activities in sequence including the transition period
- Performance Pacer
- Lets you pace your training against saved routes or specific time goals
- Customizable Split Screen Display
- Means you can view up to 4 data points all from one screen
- 20 Workout Memory with 1000 Lap Total
- Viewed in the Review Mode lets you analyse your training on the watch
- Record 100 Waypoints
- Logged on the go or entered from the computer you can track your way home or create custom routes
- Store 50 Routes
- Completed routes can be stored and new routes created from waypoints
- Hands Free Settings
- Provides an easy way of recording Starts and Splits based on speed or distance
- Audible and Visual Alerts
- Keeps your training at the right intensity can be used for Heart Rate, Cadence, Power, Speed, Distance and Altitude
- Downloadable Training and Route Data
- When downloaded, training data and routes can be analysed in depth and shared
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
The Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS Body link System is the latest addition the Ironman range specially designed for runners.
With a large, easy-to-read, customizable display with up to 4 lines of data, you can see exactly what you want during a workout including, Pace, Distance for real time viewing or post workout review, including advanced training features such as interval timers and pace alerts to help you reach your targets.
Using the very latest technology including SiRFstar IV™ GPS Technology for Quick, Reliable Performance capturing GPS signal quickly and accurately to track and monitor performance with the reliability of ANT+ to seamlessly link with any foot pod or heart rate monitor and the new Timex Food Pod as well as other third party compatible devices.
Store routes and create new routes using the waypoints which can be set both via link up with your computer or imputing straight to the Ironman Run Trainer, routes and training can then be downloaded and analysed.
Durability and long lasting performance is well known with Timex Ironman products boasting an impressive rechargeable 8 hour battery life in full GPS mode and up to 2.5 months in time only mode.
Hands free automated measurement allows measurements to be taken as required at specific intervals whilst recalling up to 15 workout sessions with up to 100 laps within each.
Combining GPS technology outstanding connectivity and a host of running features, the Timex Ironman Run Trainer GPS Bodylink System is the ultimate Runners training tool.
Plus the 8-hour battery life and 50m water resistance give you the reliability you need from a training tool. Dont let training get in the way, enjoy the freedom of running and let the Run Trainer™ system do the rest.
About GPS Running Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to take outdoors and provide you with a detailed record of your journey. Run units are not intended for navigation, rather as an extremely accurate way of analysing your workout giving you information on speed, distance, elevation etc. Some units offer integrated heart rate monitors.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the Timex brand
In 1986, Timex collaborated with top athletes to revolutionize the sports watch. We created the 1986 original Timex IRONMAN® watch, it quickly became America’s best selling watch.
Timex has an unparalleled heritage of creating innovative, technologically advanced and reliable timepieces for endurance athletes. The Timex Ironman brand legacy of leadership, innovation and style in international sport is evident in the brand’s extensive anthology of elite training devices and fitness aids. Timex Ironman timepieces are worn by athletes on every continent.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?