- Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap (Full-Size)
Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap (Full-Size)
Add Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap (Full-Size) to your basket now
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
A powerful combination of advanced functionality and aerodynamic design for comfort, this performance watch was built for the most active lifestyles.
Top Features of the Timex Ironman Sleek 50-Lap (Full-Size)
- 50 lap memory recall
- 100 hour chronograph with lap and split in large digits
- 99 lap counter
- On-the-fly recall of lap or split option
- Multiple workout storage with best lap, average lap, total segment time and date
- Syncro timer maintains total activity time and overall running time
- 2 interval timers settable up to 24 hours with automatic Countdown Stop(CS) / Countdown Repeat(CR)
- Interval repetition counter
- Stainless steel top ring (Styles: T5H391, T5H381 and T5H371
- INDIGLO night-light with NIGHT-MODE feature
- All day white reflector display
- 3 alarms
- 2 time zones
- Water resistant 100 metres
- Reversed-colour display
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||No|
The IRONMAN® Sleek™ 50-Lap is the perfect training partner for tracking your daily or weekly workouts. This watch is ideal for those seeking to increase or improve their timed distance whether it’s in a pool, on the treadmill or for their regular running route. It also features a comfortable and lightweight resin strap with a 100 hour chronograph training log to store workouts by date for easy review.
Every Timex® IRONMNA® starts with a stopwatch, an INDIGLO® Night-Light and swim-proof water-resistance. The IRONMAN® 50 lap function allows you to time up to 50 specific segments of your workout, you can use this to improve workout performance by keeping track of your timed distance. It can also be used as an aid to keep track of your pace when training for a long distance race. Plus with three daily, weekday, weekend or weekly alarms you’ll never miss your fitness goals.
About the Timex brand
In 1986, Timex collaborated with top athletes to revolutionize the sports watch. We created the 1986 original Timex IRONMAN® watch, it quickly became America’s best selling watch.
Timex has an unparalleled heritage of creating innovative, technologically advanced and reliable timepieces for endurance athletes. The Timex Ironman brand legacy of leadership, innovation and style in international sport is evident in the brand’s extensive anthology of elite training devices and fitness aids. Timex Ironman timepieces are worn by athletes on every continent.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $9.71 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
do you have this watch in either "Black/Lime Green" with Timex item no. T5K3409J; or "White/Black" with Timex item no. T5K3399J?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?