TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch
Add TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
Meet your new training partner, the TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch built with the Multi-Sport athlete in mind, light weight and with a tough, clear, easy to read screen. One touch button control, vibration alerts and a 10 hour battery life.
Top Features of the TomTom Multi-Sport GPS Watch
- Swim Sensor: Measure your swim distance, speed, efficiency,laps & strokes.
- Multi-Platform Compatibility: Sync, analyze & share your stats on popular fitness sites.
- Vibration Alerts: Stay focused on your activity with vibration alerts.
- QuickGPS Fix Technology: Get out on your run faster.
- Track your run outdoors, indoors and on a treadmill - no extra foot pod required
- Waterproof up to 50 meters(165 feet) / 5ATM Train in all kinds of weather.
- Train more, recharge less, with up to 10-hour battery life [GPS Mode].
- Ultra-Slim Design train with a lightweight watch designed for multi-sport athletes.
- Train with a durable, scratch-resistant display.
- New With Software Update v1.4
- Race Me:
- Compare your current run with 1 of your last 10 performances.
- Track your race performance on the go using Graphical Training Partner.
- Interval Training:
- You can create your own unique schedule, to better your performance or speed.
- Audible and vibration alerts when you need to switch to the next interval step.
- Improvements to measurements and sensor handling in cycling mode.
|Power Plug Type:||USB|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Not Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|
See your key running, cycling and swimming stats at-a-glance. View on a high resolution and high-contrast display.
Race yourself: Compare your current activity with past performances.
Challenge yourself: See that you are on track to achieve your goals.
Extra-Large Display - See your key running, cycling and swimming stats at-a-glance. View on a high resolution and high-contrast display.
Ultra-Slim Design - Train with a lightweight watch designed for multi-sport athletes. The slim design comfortably fits all wrist sizes.
Navigate easily through menus with the intuitive One-Button Control. Get started quickly and keep moving with easy access to watch functions and your key stats.
Train with a durable, scratch-resistant display. Super-tough scratch and impact-resistant display stays easy to read, run after run.
Stay focused on your activity with vibration alerts. Hear beeps and feel vibrations to get milestone, lap and training alerts, even when listening to your music.
Multiple Comfort Strap Options
Customise your watch to suit your style. Choose from a variety of Comfort Strap colours and shapes and to suit your taste or mood.
About GPS Cycle Computers
GPS receivers are now made waterproof, lightweight and small enough to fit on a bike easily. There are 2 basic choices to take on your bike: a GPS unit designed primarily for navigation with a dedicated bike mount, particularly suitable for cycle touring and finding your way in unfamiliar territory, like the Garmin eTrex Vista Cx; or a dedicated bike computer that uses GPS to track your training routes and provide detailed analysis of your workout like the Edge 305, with more limited navigation capabilities. Most units come with only very basic maps installed and you may need to purchase more detailed maps for your area to be loaded onto the unit for navigation.
All electrical goods sold on wiggle that come with a mains power supply are supplied with a UK plug. Please check the product description to see if any other plugs are known to be included in the box, otherwise you may need an adapter for use in your country. Most power adapters will accept 110-240 Volts.
About the TomTom brand
Founded in 1991, TomTom (TOM2) is a leading provider of navigation and location-based products and services. TomTom maps, traffic information and navigation technology power automotive in-dash systems, mobile devices, web based applications and government and business solutions. TomTom also designs and manufactures its own location-based products including portable navigation devices and fleet management solutions, as well as GPS-enabled sports watches.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Can the watch link via blue tooth? to an ipad or iphone?
Is there an app. yet to link to = to download data
its very simple, to sync it.
Does the multisport fit into the slim watch strap that is available? Got a tiny wrist.
Looking at the specifications on the Tom Tom website, the Multi-Sport shares the same running capabilities.
The ‘Multi-Sport Cardio’ is the sister watch to the ‘Tom Tom Runner Cardio’, which essentially utilises the same technology and housing, minus the cycling and swim capabilities.
Its running functionality is considered its best accomplishment and looking at the specifications on the Tom Tom website, the Multi-Sport shares the same running capabilities.
Do I require the cadence sensor to record speed on a bike or will it work on GPS with out cadence sensor?
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?