- Topeak Race Rocket Master Blaster Mini Pump
Topeak Race Rocket Master Blaster Mini Pump
Add Topeak Race Rocket Master Blaster Mini Pump to your basket now
7 In stock, ready for despatch now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Designed to meet the demands of a professional racing and training schedule this elegant and sleek mini pump features a full aluminium body, head and pump handle.
Top Features of the Topeak Race Rocket Master Blaster Mini Pump
- SmartHead™ ThreadLock works with Presta and Schrader valves
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Rubber cushioned handle provides excellent grip
- Extendable hose takes stress off valve stem when pumping
- Small size easily fits in a jersey pocket
- Small size easily fits in a saddle bag
- Includes side mount bracket
- Head: SmartHead™ ThreadLock w/ Integrated Dust Cap
- Barrel: CNC Aluminium
- Handle: Aluminium
- Capacity: 120 psi / 8 bar
- Added Features: Single Action Mounting Bracket
- Size: (L x W x H) 18 x 3.6 x 2.5 cm, 7.1” x 1.4” x 1”
- Weight: 85 g / 2.99 oz
An extendable hose helps take stress off the valve stem and the dependable single action stroke fills tyres fast. The Race Rocket's compact size easily fits in a jersey pocket and its low weight is welcome on long training rides and endurance races.
About Manual Pumps
Mini pumps provide neat solutions to inflating your bicycle tyres, they often come with clips to attach them to your frame or are small enough to fit in your saddle bag or jersey pocket. Most will comfortably inflate to over 70psi, while some of the higher end pumps can reach over 140psi, making them suitable for both mtb and road use.
About the Topeak brand
The People at Topeak spend a good part of their days listening to cyclists needs and figuring out new ways to make their riding experience more enjoyable. This is born out of a desire to make their products better and better. Made up of a close knit global team of engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks, the Topeak Team continually looks at new ways of approaching cycling and its special requirements... that’s because they are riders too.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - Free
- Collect+: Delivery to one of 5500+ stores for collection at a time convenient to you from 3 working days - £1.99
- Priority 1st Class Delivery: Estimated delivery within 2 working days - £2.99
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery: Tracked delivery by courier on or before 07/05/2015 (Deliveries are made Mon - Sat) - £4.99 (When ordered within the next 21 hrs 35 mins)
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
~100psi is easily achievable.
Do you need much more just to make it home?
I think 110 / 120 is a much more realistic upper limit.
The pump is small but pumps effectively. I would probably stop at 80psi though!
Presta valve - I extend the hose to the 'presta' setting then screw onto the valve and pump away. Nothing goes into the tube.
Can someone help me...pleeease!
1) Unscrew valve end
2) Unscrew pump to set it to "Presta fit"
3) Screw end on to valve. Its not easy and keep screwing until it doesn't go any more.
Only other thing to try is let some air out of the tyre before you start (if its pumped up already). If you're doing all that, perhaps try on an innertube not in the wheel just as its easier to check etc.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?