- Troy Lee Shock Doctor CP 5900 Chest Protector
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Troy Lee Shock Doctor CP 5900 Chest Protector
Troy Lee Shock Doctor CP 5900 Chest Protector
Core hardshell chest and back protection for the fastest, most technical downhill courses and free ride sessions. The CP 5900 Chest Protector features shock doctor impact protection, a hinged chest and neck brace integration.
Top Features of the Troy Lee Shock Doctor CP 5900 Chest Protector
- Neck brace integration
- Compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection
- Over 50 configurations adapt to rider preference for custom fit and protection
- Low profile design eliminates bulk to fit under or over jersey
- Hinged chest design provide extended rib coverage, better fit and maintains proper positioning in crash situations
- Vented soft-yoke connection between front and back plates offers unprecedented fit and comfort
- Covers the chest, ribs, back, and clavicle
- Convenient strap locations and integrated fast-lock buckles for easy function
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?