- Truvativ SRAM X0 MRP Chain Guide
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Truvativ SRAM X0 MRP Chain Guide
Add Truvativ SRAM X0 MRP Chain Guide to your basket now
|Black||ISCG 05 32-36T|
|Black||ISCG 05 36-40T|
|White||ISCG 05 32-36T|
|White||ISCG 05 36-40T|
The demand for consistency and control in advanced situations is growing at a rapid pace.
Top Features of the Truvativ SRAM X0 MRP Chain Guide
- MRP replaceable Skid Plate Design. Truss design adds strength while reducing weight
- Upper and lower guide including sealed bearing pulley provide full chain retention
- Easy Installation. Front-access, single-bolt positioning of upper and lower guide with captive hardware
- Light weight aluminum mounting plate
- Low profile installation compatible with wide range of chain lines
- Available in BB-Mount, ISCG or ISCG 05 mounting standards
- Two Sizes: 36-40 Tooth Capacity and 32-36 Tooth Capacity
- Available in black or white
- Material: Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Also Available: 36-40 Tooth Capacity, 32-36 Tooth Capacity
Staying true to TRUVATIV’s continued efforts to offer high performance solutions, they are bringing new chain management solutions to market through a collaboration with MRP.
The 30-year powerhouse of combined knowledge that TRUVATIV and MRP bring to the table for this segment is undeniable. This partnership will perfectly complement SRAM's crank and drivetrain options.
About Chain Devices & Bash Guards
Chain devices fit in various places around a mountain bikes transmission and help to eliminate chain suck and chain slap when riding over rough terrain or landing from big drops. There are a number of fitments, some frames have ISCG mounts which are lugs on the drive-side of the bottom bracket shell and allow direct fitment to the frame, other chain devices fit in between the bottom bracket and frame and require a specific bottom bracket with a larger drive-side cup, and finally there is the type that clamp around the seat tube in place of the front mech. Also within this section you can find single speed chain tensioners which fit in place of the rear mech and take up any chain slack.There is also a selection of wheel tugs which stop you pulling your wheel over in horizontal dropouts.
About the Truvativ brand
Product manuals and service guides for all SRAM, Rockshox, Avid and Truvativ products can be found at sram.com or videos can be found on YouTube. Born and deeply rooted in the fat-tyre community, Truvativ continue to stay ahead of progressive mountain bike component trends and technologies. Truvativ have the passion and resources to create components that are capable of satiating the most fanatical gram-counting climbers to the most fearless cliff-hucking gravity junkies.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?