Tubus Fly Rear Rack
Add Tubus Fly Rear Rack to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Fly is a lightweight carrier designed to carry panniers on a fast road or cross bike. Created with narrower tyres in mind, the V-shaped design allows for a low-profile while protecting the rear wheel.
Top Features of the Tubus Fly Rear Rack
- A single adjustable strut mounts the Fly to the brake bridge.
- Wheel fitting: 26"/28"
- Weight: 400g
- Max load: 18kg
About the Tubus brand
Tubus are the manufacturers of high-quality racks for bicycles. Some say they make the best racks available. Bikers with the highest requirements in terms of equipment use Tubus products, worlwide - for 17 years..
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $13.74
Spend $0.81 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $20.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.40
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
AND; Does it come with all the necessary screws, mounts etc. or is it just the rack and you need to buy the rest seperately? I noticed tubus sells accessories of such kind and that got me worried.
1. Is the Cargo Rear rack compatible with Ortlieb Back Roller and Deuter DS bags?
2. Is the Fly Rear rack compatible with Ortlieb Back Roller and Deuter DS bags?
3. What size of rack is requred for 700C race wheels?
I've installed mine on a 700c commuter with 35mm SKS Bluemels mudguards. There is plenty of space.
As an alternative, the third fixing point 'arm' may be attached directly to the seat tube bia a third party 30m clamp (or whateverrequired for your seat tube - not seat post).
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?