- TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013
TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013
Add TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013 to your basket now
|Translucent Green||X Small|
|Translucent Orange||XX Small|
|Translucent Smoke||Extra Large|
New translucent colour-coded sizes. The Catalyst helps improve stroke technique while building strength. Its patented unique keyhole design helps more evenly distribute pressure while improving water feel and reducing shoulder stress.
Top Features of the TYR Catalyst Hand Paddle Brites 2013
- Constructed of lightweight, injection moulded,UV resistant polypropylene
- Paddle has smooth edges and multi-hole strap design for custom centering on hand
- XXS - Translucent Orange: Beginning swimmers
- XS - Translucent Green: Young age groupers (8-12 years)
- S - Translucent Yellow: Older age groupers (12+ years), beginning masters
- M - Translucent Red: Older high school males, National females, mid-level masters
- L - Translucent Blue: Collegiate swimmers, Sr. National males
- XL - Translucent Smoke: Very strong swimmers, water aerobics
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I would consider myself as an average swimmer now that I've been doing triathlon for a while, but the red ones are still to large for me.
I got the small ones (yellow) and it's much better as you can focus on technique as well, not just wondering if your shoulder will hold!
Look at the photos and the size of the 50p coin!!
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?