zoom Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest 2.0
Ultimate Direction: Anton Krupicka Race Vest 2.0
Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest 2.0
Add Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest 2.0 to your basket now
|Gunmetal||Med / Large||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Gunmetal||Small / Med||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The AK Race Vest brings minimalism to the world of hydration. Even though it weighs in at only 198g (without bottles), the AK Race Vest still has plenty of capacity for food, clothing, and a phone.
Top Features of the Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest 2.0
- Weight: 198g (without bottles), 354g (with bottles)
- Capacity: 4 litre
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 0.568 litre bottles and space for an additional reservoir
- Dimensions: 30.48cm (height) x 22.86cm (width) x 6.35cm (depth)
- Sizing at chest:
- Small/Medium: 23 - 36 inches/58 - 91 cm
- Medium/Large: 32 - 44 inches/81 - 112 cm
- (The more luggage held within the vest, the tighter the fit!)
- Two smart phone compatible pouches
- Bottle holsters tighten to allow the carry of cameras or other similarly sized items
- Hose loops for optional reservoir
- Two electrolyte/valuables pockets
- Two fully adjustable Sternum Straps
- Super soft edge banding
- Bungee cord for extra capacity
- Hex Mesh for maximum breathability
- Side straps for size adjustment
- Vest Design: A wide range of loads can be carried with comfort, stability, and ease of access
- Hex Mesh: The structure of the vest is totally breathable, while also being extremely strong, lightweight, and resistant to moisture absorption
- Power Mesh: All pockets are super stretchy, so small loads won't bounce around and the vest can expand as you need it to
|Bladder Capacity (L):||n/a|
Designed by ultra-runner Anton Krupicka, the apostle of the "less is more" philosophy, the minimalist AK Race Vest is light, comfortable and functional. Trail Runner Magazine liked this vest so much they gave it a 2013 Editor’s Choice Award! Weighing in at a feathery 7 ounces, the AK Race Vest is one of the world’s lightest hydration packs. With all the features you need and none you don’t, the AK Race Vest offers twin bottle pockets, a main compartment for gear or a reservoir, and several smaller pockets that are easily accessible on the go. The Power Net Mesh holds small items securely, even when expanding out to a full 4 litre capacity.
Part of the Ultimate Direction Signature Series:
Designed by three of the most successful, well-known ultra runners in the world. Using power mesh for zero bounce and state-of-the art cuben fibre for its unsurpassed strength to weight ratio, the Signature Series vests integrate load carrying, performance, and comfort into one unified system. With water bottle pockets in the front of the vest for quick and easy access, the Signature Series represents the next generation of ultra running hydration packs for runners.
About Hydration Systems
Letting yourself get dehydrated is the quickest way to compromise your performance and ruin your fun. A hydration system lets you carry a good amount (usually 2 or 3 litres) of water without interfering with your hands and with a convenient valve to drink from whenever you like. During intensive exercise, you'll need to drink around 1 litre of water every hour which means sipping little and often - much easier if you don't have to stop what you're doing and locate a bottle. Adding an energy drink to the water makes the process even more effective and can enhance performance. Make sure you choose a cleaning kit to go with your system or you'll be buying a new reservoir regularly! Different systems combine varying amounts of hydration capacity with a wide variety of cargo options, meaning you can carry everything from an energy bar to all the gear you need for a full day out.
About the Ultimate Direction brand
Water is the essential element for training, racing and performance, which is why Ultimate Direction work hard to craft the best hydration products around. Continually improving upon their innovative products is something they are passionate about and have consistently delivered top of the line products. They draw their inspiration from you so that the products can evolve with your wants and needs in order to construct the best hydration products you could ever dream of. Leaving the hard work to them gives you the opportunity to focus energy on what you are passionate about, achieving your goals!
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.13
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.63
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
1 campera impermeable.
1 remera manga larga.
1 polar o micro polar.
1 vivisac. No es manta de supervivencia. El Vivisac tiene que ser apto para pasar una noche a la intemperie.
1 manta de supervivencia.
me entrara todo en la mochila?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?