zoom Ultimate Direction Women's Ultra Vesta
Ultimate Direction: Jenny Collection - Vesta
Ultimate Direction Women's Ultra Vesta
Add Ultimate Direction Women's Ultra Vesta to your basket now
|Indigo||XS / SM 51 - 79 cm||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Indigo||M / L 61 - 102 cm||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Designed by the Women's Collective, the Ultimate Direction Ultra Vesta is ergonomically shaped to fit perfectly and perform flawlessly. Front-facing bottles, and additional optional hydration pockets offer immediate access to hydration.
Top Features of the Ultimate Direction Women's Ultra Vesta
- Weight: 255g (without bottles), 312g (with bottles)
- Capacity: 4 litre
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 0.284 litre bottles and the space for an additional reservoir
- Dimensions: 30cm (height) x 20cm (width) x 6cm (depth)
- Sizing at chest:
- Extra Small/Small: 20 - 38 inches/51 - 79 cm
- Medium/Large: 24 - 40 inches/61 - 102 cm
- (The more luggage held within the vest, the tighter the fit!)
- Two ergonomically positioned 284ml bottles
- Bottle pockets fold flat when not in use or can be utilised to accommodate a camera or phone
- Large storage pockets are located below the bottles for phone, gels etc.
- Two sternum straps allow for an adjustable custom fit
- Bounce-free Cool Wick Air Mesh wicks away moisture, while being soft to the touch
- Side adjustment straps all for a customised fit
- Two vertical zipped pockets in the rear, plus a third horizontal pocket, all offer ample storage
- Easily accommodates a two litre reservoir, or any bottle
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops
- External and internal bungee cords stabilise the Ultra Vesta, no matter the load
- Reflective accents for easy visibility
- Cuben Fibre: Used for the sails of America's Cup racing yachts, this non-woven fabric is 15 times stronger than steel and 40% stronger than Aramid fibers, and is extremely resistant to moisture, UV, and chemicals
- Hex Mesh: The structure of the vest is totally breathable, while also being extremely strong, lightweight, and resistant to moisture absorption
- Power Mesh: All pockets are super stretchy, so small loads won't bounce around and the vest can expand as you need it to
|Bladder Capacity (L):||n/a|
About Hydration Systems
Letting yourself get dehydrated is the quickest way to compromise your performance and ruin your fun. A hydration system lets you carry a good amount (usually 2 or 3 litres) of water without interfering with your hands and with a convenient valve to drink from whenever you like. During intensive exercise, you'll need to drink around 1 litre of water every hour which means sipping little and often - much easier if you don't have to stop what you're doing and locate a bottle. Adding an energy drink to the water makes the process even more effective and can enhance performance. Make sure you choose a cleaning kit to go with your system or you'll be buying a new reservoir regularly! Different systems combine varying amounts of hydration capacity with a wide variety of cargo options, meaning you can carry everything from an energy bar to all the gear you need for a full day out.
About the Ultimate Direction brand
Water is the essential element for training, racing and performance, which is why Ultimate Direction work hard to craft the best hydration products around. Continually improving upon their innovative products is something they are passionate about and have consistently delivered top of the line products. They draw their inspiration from you so that the products can evolve with your wants and needs in order to construct the best hydration products you could ever dream of. Leaving the hard work to them gives you the opportunity to focus energy on what you are passionate about, achieving your goals!
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?