VDO Z3 PCLink HRM/Altimetre Digital Wireless Computer
VDO Z3 PCLink HRM/Altimetre Digital Wireless Computer
Add VDO Z3 PCLink HRM/Altimetre Digital Wireless Computer to your basket now
|Grey / Black||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the VDO Z3 PCLink HRM/Altimetre Digital Wireless Computer
HRM/Altimetre unit with PC Link allowing you to download info to PC. You want it all? Heart rate monitoring, altimetre, watt-performance. The Z3 will give you all the infomation you need. As the allrounder Z3 can also be used in hiking mode.
- Cycling functions:
- Current Speed
- Current Distance
- Total Distance Bike 1 (resettable)
- Total Distance Bike 2 (resettable)
- Total Distance Bikes 1 + 2
- Current trip timer (Range 0-24:00:00)
- Total Ride Timer Bike 1
- Total Ride Timer Bike 2
- Total Ride Timer Bikes 1 + 2
- Average Speed
- Real time comparison of actual and average speed
- Maximum Speed
- Second, individually programmable distance counter (NAVIGATOR)
- Bike Service-Interval-Display
- Cadence Data (optional)
- Two presettable wheel circumferences (wheel sizes)
- HRM functions:
- Current heart rate (permanently displayed),ECG-precise measurement
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Current heart rate in % of personal maximum heart rate
- Time a), b) and c) in % of total training time. a) within the preset heart rate limits,b) below the preset heart rate limits, c) above the preset heart rate limits
- Calorie-consumption on current trip
- Recovery time or recovery heart rate measurement (adjustable time or heart rate)
- Six selectable timers; Stopwatch, Countdown, Timer 1, Timer 2, Timer 1+2, Lap-timer
- Display of selected training zone with display of selected upper and lower limit
- Audible signal (beep)
- Altimetre functions:
- Current altitude (permanently displayed)
- Current gradient in % (permanently displayed)
- Current temperature in °C or °F (permanently displayed)
- Altitude gain uphill on current trip
- Distance uphill on current trip
- Maximum altitude on current trip
- Average uphill gradient of current trip in %
- Maximum uphill gradient of current trip in %
- Altitude loss downhill on current trip
- Distance downhill on current trip
- Average downhill gradient on actual trip in %
- Maximum downhill gradient on current trip in %
- Total altitude gain uphill, for Bike 1 and Bike 2
- Total altitude loss downhill, for Bike 1 and Bike 2
- Maximum altitude of all trips, for Bike 1 and Bike 2
- Adjustable home altitude
- Adjustable current altitude
- Fast re-calibration of actual air pressure to home altitude
- Resettable total gain in altitude uphill, for Bike 1 and Bike 2
- Resettable total loss in altitude downhill, for Bike 1 and Bike 2
Besides HRM and Altimetre, the Z3 offers all features of a high-tech cycle computer, like total distance or total ride time, seperated for 2 bikes. The digital wireless cadence kit will always give your actual rpm.
All bike computer models in the Z-series come supplied with a handlebar bracket and also a wrist strap enabling the computer to be quickly swapped from bike to wrist.
Clock-Functions: Current time, selectable 12 or 24 hour display, Date (Day-Month-Year), Weekday, Alarm-Function, Temperature.
To use the computer as a sports watch, the system can be changed over from Biking mode to Hiking mode. Switching over to hiking mode allows allows to system to show the current altitude and temperature as well as the daily and annual metres walked both up and downhill.
The sturdy, non-irritant PVC material comes in a matt finish for better grip and a lameller mould on the wrist strap also makes this extremely flexible and resistant. Together with the ergonomic computer casing shape, it fits perfectly onto handlebars. Whether for running, walking, hiking or cycling (MTB/Road), this device makes for perfect performance data measurement.
The Z-series can therefore be worn for work and leisure as an attractive looking sports watch, which displays the date and time, as well as the temperature on the models with altitude measurement.
Features displayed in Hike-Mode: Current altitude, Current temperature, Gain in altitude uphill during hiking, Loss in altitude downhill during hiking, Maximum altitude during hiking, Resettable total gain in altitude uphill, for hiking, Resettable total loss in altitude downhill, for hiking.
Further Settings: Personal data presettable (age, weight, sex), Adjustable settings for power calculation (WATT-performance), Bike type (Road Bike/ Mountain Bike etc), Bike weight, Seating position on bike.
VDO's PC analysing software has been proven in cycling and running events for many years. Editing/correction on PC of raw data transmitted from Z2 PC-Link or Z3 PC-Link is possible. Graph or spreadsheet display you choose. In graph display mode the axis can be selected either time or distance related. All lap-data is individually flagged for easy identification and analysis.
About Heart Rate Monitors
A heart rate monitor gives you an accurate measurement of how hard your body is working. This allows you to adjust how hard you exercise and achieve your fitness goals, it can also let you know if you should not train as you may need more recovery time. All models will display a basic 'rev counter' indicating your current heart rate in beats per minute. More complex HRM's add simultaneous displays of how hard you are working as a percentage of your maximum rate or how long you've managed to maintain your heart rate inside pre-set target zones. This is a great feature for targeting specific training zones, these are often reffered to as the following: The Energy Efficient or Recovery Zone which is 60% to 70%, The Aerobic Zone - 70% to 80%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90%, The Anaerobic Zone - 80% to 90% of your maximum heart rate. Each zone has a specific benefit and a HRM will help you to stay within these zones and achieve those benefits. The ability to download data directly to a PC for later analysis is also a nice feature if you're following a long-term fitness program, this can also show what's working well for you.
About the VDO brand
VDO’s passion for innovation and technological advancements make their computers the market leaders in function, design and reliability.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?