- Vivobarefoot Ladies Synth Hiker Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Add Vivobarefoot Ladies Synth Hiker Shoes to your basket now
|Grey / Crimson||UK 4 (EU 37)|
|Grey / Crimson||UK 5 (EU 38)|
|Grey / Crimson||UK 6 (EU 39)|
|Grey / Crimson||UK 7 (EU 40)|
|Grey / Crimson||UK 8 (EU 41)|
A synthetic approach shoe, suitable for dry to damp treks and all other off road barefoot adventures.
Top Features of the Vivobarefoot Ladies Synth Hiker Shoes
- Outsole Construction: Off Road Rubber outsole specifically designed for off road surfaces with directional lugs to maximise surface contact for superior barefoot traction
- Outsole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Heel To Toe Drop: Zero
- Insole: Removable 3mm Poliyou Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Collar/Panel/Lining: Hydrophobic Mesh collar panel, Fantasia lining & Hydroguard waterproof sock
- Upper: Hydrophobic Mesh & Perf PU - Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh and perf PU quarter panel with nylon webbing
- Toe Guard: Eco PU Toe Guard - Perforated Eco PU with abrasion resistant rubber protects the foot
- Closure/Lining: Speed hook Lacing - Quick fastening with a secure and personalised fit through speed hook eyelets
- Eco Credentials: 100% Vegan
- Weight: 272g/9.6oz
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The Synth Hiker is fast and responsive approach shoe made from water-resistant, lightweight and breathable synthetic materials. The hydrophobic mesh is perfect for keeping your feet dry on autumn hikes and can withstand light rain and damp terrain. Featuring the Vivobarefoot rubber off road sole for maximum proprioception with protection and the anatomic toe box to maximise toe spread, allowing the foot to flex naturally.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Vivobarefoot Shoes|
About the Vivobarefoot brand
Barefoot is best because it’s the way nature intended us to move. With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece. In the last 40 years we have been led by a common misconception that cushioned, padded sneakers are better. Despite all the developments in sports shoe technology, an estimated 79 percent of people give up running because of injury – a movement that should come naturally. However, unless you were brought up in an unshod, chair-free environment you are likely to be lacking in certain physiological qualities and biomotor skills for running. Barefoot running is a skill that has to be learnt. The modern human being is generally disconnected with nature so we need to relearn how to run. No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?