- Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Shoes aw12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Shoes aw12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Add Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Shoes aw12 to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||UK 6 (EU 40)|
|Grey / Red||UK 6 (EU 40)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 7 (EU 41)|
|Grey / Red||UK 7 (EU 41)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 8 (EU 42)|
|Grey / Red||UK 8 (EU 42)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 9 (EU 43)|
|Grey / Red||UK 9 (EU 43)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 10 (EU 44)|
|Grey / Red||UK 10 (EU 44)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 11 (EU 45)|
|Grey / Red||UK 11 (EU 45)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 12 (EU 46)|
|Grey / Red||UK 12 (EU 46)|
|Black / Yellow||UK 13 (EU 47)|
|Grey / Red||UK 13 (EU 47)|
Combining proprioception and superior traction, our original off road shoe is designed for the most aggressive trails.
Top Features of the Vivobarefoot Neo Trail Shoes aw12
- Outsole Construction: Off Road Rubber outsole specifically designed for off road surfaces with directional lugs to maximise surface contact for superior barefoot traction
- Outsole Thickness: 2.5mm sole with 4.5mm lugs
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Heel To Toe Drop: Zero
- Insole: Removable 3mm Poliyou Insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Collar/Panel/Lining: Dri-lex Lining with Thick Mesh Collar - Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort and thick mesh collar
- Upper: Hydrophobic Mesh & Microfiber - Non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant thin mesh and microfiber quarter panel with nylon webbing
- Toe Guard: Eco PU Toe Guard - Perforated Eco PU with abrasion resistant rubber protects the foot
- Closure/Lining: Lock-Lacing System - Zigzag webbing eyelets make sure the foot is secure in the shoe
- Eco Credentials: 100% Vegan
- Weight: 260g/9.2oz
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
Get the ultimate barefoot running experience as you threaten every trail - from the most extreme mountains to the most scenic paths.
Our off road outsole is designed with multidirectional lugs that maximise grip, a puncture-resistant layer that maximises protection while being ultra-thin to maximise proprioception. This triple threat outsole combined with a water-resistant upper make this shoe perfect for every outdoor adventure.
The zigzag, lace-lock structure is not only fashionable, but is designed to keep your foot secure, while the anatomic toe box and zero-drop profile allow your toes to splay and the foot to flex.
Look great and move naturally as you tackle your greatest challenge with confidence.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Vivobarefoot Shoes|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?