- Wahoo Bike Case for iPhone 4/4S (Ant+ built in)
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Wahoo Bike Case for iPhone 4/4S (Ant+ built in)
Mount your iPhone 4S/4/3GS on your bikes handlebars or stem in a protective and water-resistant case that features built-in ANT+ adapter that wirelessly connects your iPhone to any ANT+ sensor including bike speed and cadence, bike power and heart rate.
Top Features of the Wahoo Bike Case for iPhone 4/4S (Ant+ built in)
- Comes with custom rubber liners to easily adapt between phone types
- Bike Case includes a built in ANT+ radio transceiver with support for all current and future ANT+ sensors, inclusive of power meters, speed/cadence sensors and heart rate monitors
- Works with the top cycling Apps such as Cyclemeter, LiveCycling, MapMyRide, Runtastic Road Bike, Strava, and the free Wahoo Fitness App
- Water and shock resistant
- Bike mount - with quick release for Case/semi-permanent mount attachment to bike. Adjustable portrait or landscape orientation
- MicroUSB port for charging/data connection with tethered rubber plug when not in use
- Fully accessible/functional touch screen access
- Universal mounting rail - for bicycle mount and auxiliary battery
- Sends and receives signals up to 10 feet - unobstructed
- Supported Devices: iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S
About Cycle Computers
Cycle computers help you make the most of your time on the bike and are a great training tool, they have many functions including speed, distance, maximum speed, average speed and some even feature cadence (pedal revolutions). Trying to keep your average speed a bit higher or finish a familiar route in a new record time will give you the inspiration needed to push harder, get fitter and achieve that goal. If you commute on the same route every day, a computer injects a bit of interest. Cordless computers are easier to fit and look neater on the bike, meaning no messy cables to try and tidy up. If you're serious about improving your fitness, a computer with a cadence function will really help and these often read from the rear wheel, allowing them to be used with a turbo trainer.
About the Wahoo brand
Wahoo Fitness creates sensors and devices to connect your iPhone or Android device to a variety of fitness activities, including running, biking and going to the gym.
Wahoo products transform the technology you already own--your Smartphone--into a powerful, all-in-one training partner through Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ connectivity. Wahoo products work with dozens of fitness Apps to ensure our customers can always find an App best suited to their needs. Become a Wahooligan today.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The auxillary battery is re-chargeable via USB cable.
I bought one of these and used it a few times, but the novelty of the functionality has worn off and I now just keep my iPhone in my pocket and use Strava for tracking and recording rides. It's huge on the handlebars and the iPhone stops working when the weather's cold and there's significant wind chill. I've now replaced with a £45 ANT+ computer for time, speed, cadence etc.
I guess if I used the GPS functionality for navigation I might feel differently though!
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?