- Wethepeople Trust 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
wethepeople Trust 2012
Available in 2 different colours to suit all needs & style. The Trust range provides BMXers of a quality ride with style for hitting up the urban environment.
Top Features of the wethepeople Trust 2012
- Frame: 4130 full cr-mo, int. chain tensioner
- Fork: full 4130 cr-mo fork, 1pc cr-mo steerer
- Bars: full 4130 cr-mo bar
- Grips: wethepeople “El Barrio” grips
- Stem: Saltplus "cnc" alloy front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Saltplus "Slim" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / removable brake hardware
- Lever: Saltplus hintched alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Saltplus "Graph" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: Saltplus "Groove" (L&R) tubular 3pc crank cr-mo, 175mm, 8 spline
- Bottom Bracket: Salt "Mid Size", press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: eclat “Slash” alloy pedals, loose ball, repl. Pins
- Chain: Salt "AM" chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: SaltPlus "Manta" 6061 T6 alloy, cnc, 26t sprocket
- Driver: 9t 1-piece cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front hub: Saltplus "Female" hub, 3/8”s bolts, sb,36h
- Rear hub: Salt "Pro" cassette hub, sb,9t, hollow 14mm axle, 36h
- Front rim: eclat “Trippin” aero double wall rim, 36h
- Rear rim: eclat “Trippin” straight double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: wethepeople “The Bel Air” pivotal seat
- Seat post: Salt "AM" pivotal seat post, alloy, 155mm
- Seat clamp: integrated slim steel seat clamp
- Tyres: Salt tyres “Pitch Mid” 2.3” front / “Pitch Flow” 2.2” rear
- Pegs: Salt "AM" steel pegs (1 pair)
|Number of gears:||1|
|Wheel Size:||20" (406)|
|Chainset type:||Micro Drive|
Featuring 4130 Cr-Mo Tubing frame and fork, each Trust model gives riders a trustworthy & agile ride for the urban scene to build confidence and trust within yourself to progress onto harder tricks, The Trust will not disappoint. Fitted with Salt components & finishing kit this is one BMX not to miss out on, especially with a Black/red finish or pure gloss red.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
About BMX Street Bikes
Winter cycling tights, also known as 'longs' are the best way to keep your leg muscles warm when the weather turns cold. Fleecy backed fabrics are comfortable next to your skin and help retain warmth, even when they're wet. Look for double-layer knees to keep your joints protected. Calf-length tights, also known as 'knickers' are great for days when it's not too cold but you want to keep your knees warm.
|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Chain Stay Length:||13.44|
|Head Tube Angle:||75|
|Seat Tube Angle:||70|
|Bottom Bracket Height:||11.6|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?