- Wethepeople Zodiac 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
wethepeople Zodiac 2012
The Zodiac range provides BMXers of a quality ride with style for hitting up the urban environment. Fitted with Saltplus/Eclat components & finishing kit this is one BMX not to miss out on, especially with a Matte Black finish or Silver Gloss.
Top Features of the wethepeople Zodiac 2012
- Frame: 4130 full cr-mo, int. chain tensioner
- Fork: Saltplus fork sanko tubing, cnc steerer, inv. cast dropouts
- Bars: full 4130 cr-mo bar
- Grips: wethepeople "Mugen" grip
- Stem: Saltplus "cnc" alloy top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Saltplus "Slim" int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / removable brake hardware
- Lever: Saltplus hintched alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Saltplus "Siga15" alloy u-brake rear (cold forged)
- Cranks: Saltplus "Metron16" (L&R) tubular 3pc crank cr-mo, 170mm, 16 spline
- Bottom Bracket: Salt "Mid Size", press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: eclat “Plaza” pc pedals
- Chain: Salt "AM" chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: SaltPlus "Manta" 6061 T6 alloy, cnc, 26t sprocket
- Driver: 9T 1-piece cassette driver, L&R switch drive, sealed bearing
- Front hub: Saltplus "Female" hub, 3/8”s bolts, sb,36h
- Rear hub: SaltPlus cassette, 9T L&R switch drive, sealed bearing
- Front rim: eclat “Trippin” straight double wall rim, 36h
- Rear rim: eclat “Trippin” straight double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: eclat “Gonzo” pivotal seat
- Seat post: Salt "AM" pivotal seat post, alloy, 155mm
- Seat clamp: integrated inv. cast seat clamp
- Tyres: eclat tyre "Escape" 2.3" front / eclat tyre "Escape" 2.1" front
|Number of gears:||1|
|Wheel Size:||20" (406)|
|Chainset type:||Micro Drive|
Featuring 4130 Cr-Mo Tubing frame and fork, each Zodiac model gives riders a trustworthy & agile ride for the urban scene to build confidence and trust within yourself to progress onto harder tricks, The Zodiac will not disappoint.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
|Top Tube Length:||20.8|
|Chain Stay Length:||13.2|
|Head Tube Angle:||75.5|
|Seat Tube Angle:||71|
|Bottom Bracket Height:||11.8|
About BMX Street Bikes
Winter cycling tights, also known as 'longs' are the best way to keep your leg muscles warm when the weather turns cold. Fleecy backed fabrics are comfortable next to your skin and help retain warmth, even when they're wet. Look for double-layer knees to keep your joints protected. Calf-length tights, also known as 'knickers' are great for days when it's not too cold but you want to keep your knees warm.
About the wethepeople brand
Wethepeople (WTP) are the manufacturers of BMX bikes from Cologne, Germany. Wethepeople sell complete bikes as well as frames and parts. The brand, run by Klaus Dyba and Harry Schmid, is becoming more and more popular with riders all over the world, especially because of its lightweight and quality selection of parts.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?