X-Bionic Light Cap
This X-Bionic Light Cap is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
X-Bionic Light Cap
- 100% Polyester
Add X-Bionic Light Cap to your basket now
|Black / Anthracite||Large / X-Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Anthracite||Small / Med||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the X-Bionic Light Cap
- EarComp Zone: Soft and comfortable, the fabric covering the ears ensures optimum insulation without impairing hearing.
- SweatTraps: Trap perspiration before you start to feel it so that no droplets can form and run down your face and into your eyes. A very light film of perspiration is left on the skin to aid natural cooling.
- AirConditioningSpot for the temples: Sweat is quickly produced at the temples. A fine moisture regulating 3D structure absorbs this excessive perspiration and, with the help of your body’s heat, transports it to the outside to evaporate, thus preventing overheating.
- 3D-BionicSphere System on the forehead: As long as the body perspires, constant cooling is needed to remain powerful, regardless of the outer temperature. The unique 3D-BionicSphere System leaves a thin film of sweat on the forehead and provides cooling evaporation directly on the skin. Excessive sweat is absorbed through SweatTraps and transported outwards, to be evaporated as well. If no sweat is present, then the system serves as insulation.
- SkinNODOR: This specially developed yarn inhibits the growth of bacteria using nano-technology, thus reducing any unpleasant odour.
- TECHNICAL COMPOSITION
- 89% SkinNODOR
- 9% Mythlan
- 2% Elastane
WITH ITS HI-TECH FUNCTION THIS IS THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR ANY SEASON
Utilising innovative, award-winning and proven fabric technology, the X-BIONIC Soma Light Cap will help keep your head at a constant, comfortable temperature whether you are active or at rest.
The X-BIONIC Soma Light Cap, a truly technical lightweight beanie like no other, with its patented 3D-BionicSphere System provides effective cooling during intense exertion, yet also keeps the head warm when slow or stop, thus ensuring maximum comfort through a range of temperatures. This is far more than just a handy accessory.
|X-Bionic Headwear Sizing|
|UK||6 5/8 � 7 1/8||7 1/4 � 7 3/4|
|EU||54 � 58||59 � 63|
|USA||6 3/4 � 7 1/4||7 3/8 � 7 7/8|
|INCHES||20 7/8 � 22 �||22 7/8 � 24 �|
About the X-Bionic brand
X Bionic are the manufacturers of compression base layers, pants, shorts, and t-shirts. Whether you're skiing, climbing, running or cycling, your body is working hard to regulate itself to a constant 98.6° F. That's when award-winning X-Bionic® Functional Sportswear comes in. Delivering high performing, fully functional workout apparel is what they do best. As leaders within the industry, X-Bionic® Functional Sportswear was developed by leading European textile scientists who have engineered proprietary fibres’ and fabric constructions to cool you when you're sweating and keep you warm when it's cold.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?