- Yepp Maxi Child Seat
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Yepp Maxi Child Seat is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Yepp Maxi Child Seat
The stable, roomy and comfortable seat for getting around with your child. The Yepp Maxi Standard is a light and easy-to-use rear seat designed to carry children from 9 months to 6 years of age (up to 22 lbs).
Top Features of the Yepp Maxi Child Seat
- Suitable for carrying children up to a maximum weight of 48 lbs
- Easily mounted on the bike’s seat post using the Yepp Maxi seat post adapter, which fits 95% of bike models
- Quick and simple to snap into place and detach. An additional integrated lock guarantees extra safety and guards against theft
- 5-point harness with easy-to-use buckle and adjustable footrests with straps provide optimal protection
- Equipped with 3 rear reflectors to ensure visibility
- Soft shoulder pads are included for added comfort
- Made of flexible but sturdy rubber material, which ensures both safety and comfort for your kid. The material is shock absorbing, antibacterial and easy to clean, and features a high insulation factor and water resistance
- Award-winning product: Baby Innovation Award Winner 2011, Reddot Design Award Winner 2009, Good Industrial Design Winner 2009 and 2010, Dutch Design Award 2009, Fiets Innovatie Award 2009
- Complies with the most stringent European safety requirements and is certified by the Dutch TNO Institute for applied science research
It combines cycling stability with comfort and safety for your child.
The Yepp Maxi Standard can be attached to bicycles with a frame size of 21 inches or larger and a seat post diameter of 1 1.8 inches (28-45mm). However, there are many US bikes with a frame smaller than 21 inches, which can also be used with the seat. Please consult your dealer to check whether you bike is suitable for use with the Yepp Maxi Standard.
In order to fit and operate the seat safely, please refer to the Yepp Maxi Installation Guide supplied with the product.
About Child Seats
A good quality rear-mounted child seat will carry your little ones in comfort and style. A quick-release model allows you to use the bike for other things without major hassle. As the child will be behind you and out of sight, they must be securely held into the seat with a harness. Always fit the child with a helmet that's designed specifically for this purpose - it will provide extra protection for the side and back of their head if the bike should fall sideways.
About the Yepp brand
Yepp seats are manufactured by the Dutch GMG group which has been producing child seats for over seventy years, a testament to the quality and design that has gone into developing the YEPP brand. When it comes to children safety is paramount and each YEPP seat comes with a 5 point harness to secure the child whilst in the seat. Comfort is guaranteed with the flexible rubber foam construction which acts as a shock absorber and is also easy to clean. The seats are also great to use with a straightforward attachment system making it easy to take on and off the bike. These are childseats designed to keep your child safe and love their ride with you.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
From the photo below you will see it just connects to neck of bike
It is attached for the first 2-3 inches or so from the top and then moves away from the frame.
Anyone have experience of fitting to a bike with a similar problem?
I see you can get a cable king which may deal with this?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?