- Z3R0D Women's iTOP
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Z3R0D Women's iTOP is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Z3R0D Women's iTOP
Z3R0D Women's iTOP
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Z3R0D Women's iTOP to your basket now
|Atoll / Black / White||Large|
|Atoll / Black / White||Medium|
|Atoll / Black / White||Small|
|Atoll / Black / White||X Small|
|Black / White||Large|
|Black / White||Medium|
|Black / White||Small|
|Black / White||X Small|
|Pink / Black / White||Large|
|Pink / Black / White||Medium|
|Pink / Black / White||Small|
|Pink / Black / White||X Small|
Combining outstanding performance with cutting-edge technology and maximum comfort, the Z3R0D iTOP is specifically designed for women, to help you give your best in longer distance races. Ideal for ironman events.
Top Features of the Z3R0D Women's iTOP
- Water Wear Weapon® (W3):
- W3 is woven rather than knitted, producing a tighter fabric with greater durability and increased muscle support
- This revolutionary woven fabric allows 20% more four-directional extension than a traditional knitted one, allowing it to pull in every direction, to follow your movement
- At just 135g/m2 it's considerably lighter than most fabrics, a difference that is even more marked when it's wet
- A water-repellent fluoro treatment combined with its light weight means W3 dries in just five minutes
- Cool Stretch:
- The Cool Stretch mesh side panels, constructed from lightweight polyester and elastane, are flexible and breathable
- Dry Tech Mesh:
- The mesh back panel is flexible, breathable, wicks away moisture and is bonded to the surrounding fabric seamlessly using the ThermoSeal process, without stitching
- Xtra Flat:
- Flatlock stitching is used for all seams and is flatter than traditional overlock stitching, reducing irritation and chafing
- Framilon® tape is extremely thin, highly durable and is used in the seams around the arms, keeping them flat, comfortable and ensuring they retain their elastic properties
Z3R0D are proud to be the British Triathlon Federation’s Performance Apparel Sponsor until the Rio Olympics in 2016.
Constructed from Water Wear Weapon® (W3), a revolutionary woven fabric made in France, it is quick-drying, lightweight and flexible.
The iTOP has breathable side-panels, flat seams throughout and smooth stitching around the arms and neck to minimise irritation. The seamless Dry Tech Mesh back panel is breathable and wicks away moisture. The lockable front zip is lined for comfort and opens from top to bottom so you can slip it on in a heartbeat at the first transition.
Combined with the Z3R0D iSHORTS, the iTOP is the perfect choice for the long-distance triathlete.
Z3R0D tri suits are already worn by some of the world’s fastest professionals but Z3R0D's target market is clear: all passionate athletes who dedicate time to their sport.
About the Z3R0D brand
Launched in 2006, ZEROD was founded by French former professional triathlete Pierre Dorez with his brother Frédéric, also a former elite in the sport. Their approach to product development begins with detailed design based on extensive experience and is brought together using the finest quality materials available by skilled craftsmanship and rigorous testing. Today ZEROD is the complete triathlon apparel brand, providing athletes with original, high-performance clothing and accessories for cycling, running and swimming as well as comfortable, fashionable leisure wear to complement their lifestyle. The ZEROD team are as close to their customers as they are to their sport; they understand the passion that drives all athletes to give their best and what it means to compete. This knowledge and experience is why they are able to design and manufacture a range of the highest quality products that will always deliver, whether it’s for a first-time training session or the realisation of an Ironman dream.
|X Small||155 - 165cm||61″ - 65″||55 - 62kg||8st 9lb - 9st 10lb||121 - 136lb|
|Small||162 - 175cm||64″ - 69″||62 - 70kg||9st 10lb - 11st||137 - 154lb|
|Medium||170 - 182cm||67″ - 71″||68 - 78kg||10st 10lb - 12st 4lb||150 - 172lb|
|Large||178 - 188cm||70″ - 74″||78 - 85kg||12st 4lb - 9st 10lb||172 - 187lb 6oz|
|Extra Large||187 - 197cm||73″ - 77″||85 - 92kg||9st 10lb - 11st 4lb||187 - 159lb|
|Extra Extra Large||196 - 205cm||77″ - 80″||92 - 100kg||14st 7lb - 15st 10lb||202 - 220lb|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?