Z3R0D Women's oSuit
- 80% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 20% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Z3R0D Women's oSuit to your basket now
This suit is specifically designed for women competing at sprint and Olympic distance with its feminine shape and open back. It combines outstanding performance with cutting-edge technology and is constructed from Water Wear Weapon®
Top Features of the Z3R0D Women's oSuit
- Water Wear Weapon® (W3)
- W3 is woven rather than knitted, producing a tighter fabric with greater durability and increased muscle support
- The revolutionary woven fabric allows 20% more four-dimensional extension than a traditional knitted one, allowing it to pull in every direction to follow your movement
- At just 135g/m2 it's considerably lighter than most fabrics, a difference even more marked when it is wet
- A water-repellent fluoro treatment combined with its light weight means W3 dries in just five minutes
- Tri Pad
- Lightweight and fast drying 6mm foam
- Flexible, allowing multi-directional movement
- Made of soft microfibre with antibacterial properties
- Provides padding and comfort where needed without obstruction or chafing while running
- Xtra Flat
- Flatlock stitching is used for all seams and is flatter than traditional overlock stitching, reducing irritation and chafing
- Silicone Leg Hem
- A smooth silicone rubber strip around the inside of the leg provides grip, stopping it from riding up or bunching
- Framilon® tape is extremely thin, highly durable and is used in the seams around the arms, keeping them flat, comfortable and ensuring they retain their elastic properties
With its distinctive side panels the Z3R0D oSUIT is immediately recognisable on the ITU circuit, and with Z3R0D recently announced as the British Triathlon Federation’s Performance Apparel Sponsor until the Rio Olympics in 2016, it will be the flagship suit worn by the GB Elite squad over the next four years.
The oSUIT Woman has an open back, lined chest panel, flat seams throughout and smooth stitching around the arms and neck to minimise irritation. The comfortable tri pad is made of antibacterial microfibre, helping you stay cooler and drier on the bike without obstructing your running.
Z3R0D tri suits may already be worn by some of the world’s fastest professionals but our target market is clear: all passionate athletes who dedicate time to their sport.
Take a read of the review written by 220 Triathlon magazine.
Download a PDF copy of the Review written by 220 Triathlon magazine.
About the Z3R0D brand
Launched in 2006, ZEROD was founded by French former professional triathlete Pierre Dorez with his brother Frédéric, also a former elite in the sport. Their approach to product development begins with detailed design based on extensive experience and is brought together using the finest quality materials available by skilled craftsmanship and rigorous testing. Today ZEROD is the complete triathlon apparel brand, providing athletes with original, high-performance clothing and accessories for cycling, running and swimming as well as comfortable, fashionable leisure wear to complement their lifestyle. The ZEROD team are as close to their customers as they are to their sport; they understand the passion that drives all athletes to give their best and what it means to compete. This knowledge and experience is why they are able to design and manufacture a range of the highest quality products that will always deliver, whether it’s for a first-time training session or the realisation of an Ironman dream.
|X Small||155 - 165cm||61″ - 65″||55 - 62kg||8st 9lb - 9st 10lb||121 - 136lb|
|Small||162 - 175cm||64″ - 69″||62 - 70kg||9st 10lb - 11st||137 - 154lb|
|Medium||170 - 182cm||67″ - 71″||68 - 78kg||10st 10lb - 12st 4lb||150 - 172lb|
|Large||178 - 188cm||70″ - 74″||78 - 85kg||12st 4lb - 9st 10lb||172 - 187lb 6oz|
|Extra Large||187 - 197cm||73″ - 77″||85 - 92kg||9st 10lb - 11st 4lb||187 - 159lb|
|Extra Extra Large||196 - 205cm||77″ - 80″||92 - 100kg||14st 7lb - 15st 10lb||202 - 220lb|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $11.59 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
XS: 148-155cm 43-48kg
S: 152-163cm 48-55kg
M: 163-172cm 54-63kg
Im 159cm and weigh about 48-50kg and therefore depending on which size chart to follow, I might need a different size.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?