zoom Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Goggles
Zoggs Predator Reactor Swimming Goggles - Exclusive to Wiggle
Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Goggles
Add Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Goggles to your basket now
|Green / Black / White||One Size||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Another world first from Zoggs, Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor is at the forefront of innovation in goggle technology. Photochromatic lenses have never been available in goggles... Until now! See the difference above!
Top Features of the Zoggs Predator Flex Reactor Goggles
- Fina Approved
- Photochromtatic Lenses adjust the tint rapidly to changing light conditions for superior clarity and Protection. (technology demonstrated in images)
- In Bright Sun, microscopic photochromic particles embedded in the lenses React to UV Rays, darkening the optics and reducing brightness and the need to squint.
- Out of Sunlight or in overcast / cloudy conditions the particles return to their previous state, letting through more light.
- Zoggs REACTOR lenses are market leading due to their light weight, highly durable, impact resistant UV 400 lenses which offer a rapid transition speed
The included sunlight sensitive lenses react to the sun’s rays for a darker tint in brighter conditions, allowing for the same pair of goggles to be used whatever the weather, whether indoor, or outdoor. (Technology demonstrated in images)
The lenses are applied to the existing Predator Flex frame, which already have all of the Zoggs great technologies including 4 Flexpoint Technology ™; Curved Lens Technology (CLT™), Fog-buster™; Wiroframe technology; Soft-Seal™ gaskets and a Split yoke headstrap, and a quick adjust mechanism.
Predator Flex Reactor comes with its own unique identity, and new packaging design in-cluding a hard protective zipped case.
Which lens colour? For a guide click here
About the Zoggs brand
Zoggs produce a fantastic range of swimwear and swimming accesories including swimsuits, swimming goggles, kickboards, swimming fins and pullbouys plus much more. Born in Australia, the home of swimming, and with their roots still firmly embedded there, ZOGGS is now 'swimming all around the world'.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $37.86 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have not tried saliva, but an anti-fog solution works for me.
buy some anti fog
I have used them in our summer and winter and have found them to be great goggles
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?