Zone 3 Ladies Aquaflo Trisuit 2012
zoom Zone 3 Ladies Aquaflo Trisuit 2012
Zone 3 Ladies Aquaflo Trisuit 2012
Top Features of the Zone 3 Ladies Aquaflo Trisuit 2012
Designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the country’s most experienced triathletes. Female triathletes look for a high level of performance as well as comfort and support and we have brought all these features into the suit design.
- Wiggle exclusive colourway
- Aquaflo™ fabric has been designed to streamline your body both in and out of water. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed onto it, the water will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim.
- Inner Bra - designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. The bra also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and also allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest. Please note that size XS does not come with inner bra as requested by customers in 2011.
- Air-Seam is a unique breathability system which runs from the top of the suit along the spine. It is made from a soft plastic mesh material which ergonomically works with the shape of your back. It actively allows for air to flow in and out – it helps to keep you cool and assists with reducing moisture build up. The unique structure allows for great ventilation whist still remaining streamlined.
- Tri-lite pad - A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Total Zip protection – Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offered the best comfort and performance.
- New Pocket Design – Two carefully positioned pockets on the rear of the top to store your nutritional products. Designed to minimise drag.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation or ‘sausage legs’!
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
This range of race wear is made using Zone3’s Aquaflo fabric. Aquaflo is a fast and comfortable fabric with unique hologram speed-arrows giving a stylish finish. The fabric is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. AquaFlo also promotes longevity thanks to its high piling and chlorine resistance. High quality Xtra-Life Lycra® ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race.
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. With a specification like this it should cost double the asking price! This was further credited by 220 Triathlon Magazine’s 2011 and 2012 review which gave the Aquaflo Tri suit the BEST BUY award out of the ten leading brands.
Click here to read expert reviews
About the Zone 3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe. The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
|Size Guide For Mens Zone 3 Triathlon Garments|
|Extra Small||5ft 4 - 5ft 8||55 - 60||32 - 34||26 - 30|
|Small||5ft 6 - 5ft 9||60 - 66||34 - 37||28 - 31|
|Medium||5ft 7 - 6ft||64 - 76||36 - 40||31 - 34|
|Large||5ft 9 - 6ft 2||78 - 88||40 - 44||34 - 38|
|Extra Large||5ft 10 - 6ft 3||89 - 100||44 - 48||37 - 41|
|Size Guide For Ladies Zone 3 Triathlon Garments|
|Extra Small||5ft - 5ft 4||45 - 55||28 - 32||24 - 26|
|Small||5ft 2 - 5ft 6||50 - 60||30 - 34||26 - 29|
|Medium||5ft 4 - 5ft 9||60 - 70||34 - 38||30 - 32|
|Large||5ft 6 - 6ft||65 - 78||38 - 42||32 - 36|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Zone 3 Ladies Aquaflo Trisuit 2012
Review from Triathlon Plus
British brand Zone3 have introduced
a higher-end tri suit this year, but they've
also made a couple of tweaks which
improve their great-value Aquaflo. It's
designed with swimming in mind, with
a hydrodynamic fabric and very small,
close fitting pockets to keep things drag
free. It does swim well, though we felt
a 'whoosh' down our backs from the
thin mesh strip vent when we pushed
off – that could be a fit issue so make
sure you buy tight. The front zip gives
it practicality and we really like the zipup
integrated crop top in the women's
version; the zip has been improved on
previous years so it's not noticeable at
all now. The pad is fine for 25-50 miles
on the bike. This is still a great value suit,
though it doesn't have the standout
performance of some new suits on test.
A really good practical suit and if you're on a
budget, look no further
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
thanks in advance - quite a novice, have some very basic kit and will need more as the year progresses, so dont want to buy the most expensive to start!
You will need to spend a little more to get a product made with reduced seams, such as the following:
1. A water repellent material - the suit repels water and so dries quickly so you don't ride and run damp.
2. The suit has an inner bra for extra support.
3. Being an all in one suit the transition stage from swim to bike will be quicker and easier and you don't risk your shorts sliding down when you take your wetsuit off.
4. The Trisuit has an inbuilt pad for added comfort on the bike.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?