Zone 3 Ladies Aspire Wetsuit 2012
This Zone 3 Ladies Aspire Wetsuit 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Zone 3 Ladies Aspire Wetsuit 2012
Add Zone 3 Ladies Aspire Wetsuit 2012 to your basket now
|Black / Purple / Yellow||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Purple / Yellow||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Purple / Yellow||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Purple / Yellow||Small-Tall||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Zone 3 Ladies Aspire Wetsuit 2012
This wetsuit is widely considered as one of the best performing suits in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and overall comfort and performance.
- Years of research and development and product testing have resulted in an even better Ladies specific suit.
- The Ladies Aspire wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of fuchsia, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
- Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
- Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
- Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke and to conserve energy.
- Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the top of the chest down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to help stop sinking legs.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
- 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
- Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. It is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightening quick transitions. As 2012 is such a special year, Zone3 have upgraded the material further to ensure even more performance and comfort whilst still keeping a fantastic value price tag.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: “….this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
As well as the 10/10 review in 220 magazine it also won the Triathlon Plus magazine ‘Top Value’ award in 2010 as well as the highest review scores from Triathletes World magazine and Outdoor Fitness magazine. It is the perfect wetsuit for any level of swimmer from novice to professional.
Click here to read expert reviews
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone 3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe. The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?