Zone 3 Ladies Vision Wetsuit 2012
This Zone 3 Ladies Vision Wetsuit 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Zone 3 Ladies Vision Wetsuit 2012
Add Zone 3 Ladies Vision Wetsuit 2012 to your basket now
|Black / Light Blue||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Light Blue||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Light Blue||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Light Blue||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Light Blue||Small-Tall||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Light Blue||X Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Zone 3 Ladies Vision Wetsuit 2012
Superb looks combined with proven speed and comfort – at just £195 these are bound to sell out fast so be quick!
- Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimize any drag resistance and increase speed. The only fully ‘coated’ suit available at under £200.
- Exclusive metallic turquoise colour coded neoprene and cuffs for a distinguish look.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
- Super stretchy 1.5mm neoprene around the shoulders and arms giving you lots of flexibility to allow your full range of movement and to reduce shoulder injury.
- Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help increase your core support in the water helping you save energy, especially if doing the bike and run legs after the swim.
- Neoprene designed for not only performance and comfort but also durability, making this a perfect suit to last a number of years of use.
- Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Vision wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. 2012 is the first year in which a sub £200 suit has been available. Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision combines these with fantastic looks and value. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this is the suit for you.
Click here to read expert reviews
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone 3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe. The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?