- Zone3 Ladies Vanquish Wetsuit - AW13
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Zone3 Ladies Vanquish Wetsuit - AW13 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Zone3 Ladies Vanquish Wetsuit - AW13
Add Zone3 Ladies Vanquish Wetsuit - AW13 to your basket now
|Black / Purple||Large|
|Black / Purple||Medium|
|Black / Purple||Small|
The Vanquish is not only the choice of some of the best and most experienced Triathletes in the world. Ironman distance athletes love the suit for its extreme comfort and flexibility and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and buoyancy.
Top Features of the Zone3 Ladies Vanquish Wetsuit - AW13
- Designed with an ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching from elbow to elbow. As soon as you put this suit on you can feel the difference! Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize any shoulder pain.
- The Vanquish makes use of the World’s highest performance materials and combines these with a thoroughly researched panel design to ensure maximum flexibility and balanced buoyancy.
- Aerodome neoprene designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. This premium fabric is featured from the torso right down to the knees making it especially buoyant and fast.
- Buoyancy carefully balanced through the suit to ensure the optimum streamlined swimming position and maximum efficiency through the stroke.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent lycra fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coldness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
- The Ladies Vanquish wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of Golden tones, Graphite and Purple makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
Since the 220 magazine review of 9/10 back in 2009 this suit has just got better and better. In 2012 Triathlon Plus magazine reviewed the product and said that it was not only an incredible suit for the price point but also one of the best they've ever tested.
The suit is aimed at those looking to race to the best of their ability and save time and energy during the swim. We urge you to talk to anybody who has swum in a Vanquish to help explain what makes this product stand out from the rest.
Zone3 Wetsuits - Reviews and Comments
|All their Reviews and Comments have been placed on an online brochure for you to read.|
|Clicking the link above will open a new broswer window.|
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
|X Small||Small||Small/Medium||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||147 - 163cm||160 - 168cm||170 - 183cm||157 - 168cm||165 - 178cm||168 - 183cm||168 - 198cm|
|Weight||kg||46 - 53kg||54 - 61kg||54 - 64kg||60 - 70kg||60 - 67kg||68 - 78kg||73 - 83kg|
|Chest||cm||79 - 84cm||84 - 89cm||84 - 91cm||91 - 97cm||89 - 94cm||94 - 99cm||99 - 107cm|
|X Small||Small||Small/Medium||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||ft||4′ 10″ - 5′ 4″||5′ 3″ - 5′ 6″||5′ 7″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 2″ - 5′ 6″||5′ 5″ - 5′ 10″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 6″|
|Weight||lb||101lb 7oz - 116lb 14oz||119lb 1oz - 134lb 8oz||119lb 1oz - 141lb 2oz||132lb 4oz - 154lb 5oz||132lb 4oz - 147lb 11oz||149lb 15oz - 171lb 15oz||160lb 15oz - 182lb 16oz|
|Chest||inches||31″ - 33″||33″ - 35″||33″ - 36″||36″ - 38″||35″ - 37″||37″ - 39″||39″ - 42″|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?