Zone3 Vanquish Wetsuit
Add Zone3 Vanquish Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Red / Silver||Extra Large||
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Red / Silver||Med / Large||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Red / Silver||Medium||
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Red / Silver||Small||
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Red / Silver||Small / Tall||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Red / Silver||Large|
|Black / Red / Silver||Medium / Tall|
|Black / Red / Silver||Small / Med|
The Vanquish is not only the choice of some of the best triathletes in the world but also some of the most experienced regardless of swim ability.
Top Features of the Zone3 Vanquish Wetsuit
- An ultra thin one-piece shoulder panel stretching all the way from the left hand to the right hand side with no seams in between. As soon as you put this suit on you can feel the difference. Maximum flexibility meaning you can increase your distance per stroke, conserve energy and minimize the risk of shoulder injuries. This panel is only 1.5mm thick and made with Yamamoto's premium #40 SCS.
- Extending the area of this same high stretch fabric across the shoulder blades and from under the arm down to the hip. This really helps to maximise the propulsion you can achieve with each stroke and ensures a fluid roll with each arm pull.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent Lycra fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coldness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- A 3mm chest panel is used to further increase flexibility and allow maximum chest expansion, however a 5mm buoyancy panel is built into this area using an innovative sandwich construction. This helps to improve course sighting during the swim and acts as a roll-bar to help promote the essential torso rotation between each stroke.
- The hip and core areas are made up from a combination of three different materials, each with a thickness of 5mm which is the maximum allowed under ITU rules.
- Aerodome materials used on the front legs from the hips to the knees to help support the core leg muscles. This material is designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- 39 cell SCS neoprene used on the glutes, again with a 5mm thickness.
- Other features include:
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- V-shape neck design with built in moulding which keeps the suit in position at the sides but allows a lower and more comfortable ‘T-shirt’ fit on the front keeping the suit away from the adams-apple.
- Upwards breakaway zip design for even quicker transitions and protection from having your zip pulled down during a race.
- Stylish graphite neoprene on the arms and gold and gunmetal tones for an exclusive look.
Iron-man distance athletes love the suit for its extreme comfort and flexibility around the shoulders and Sprint/Olympic distance athletes for its speed and buoyancy.
In 2013 it was described by Triathlon Plus magazine as "not only an incredible suit for the price point but also one of the best they've ever tested". This year Zone3 are going even further and pitching the suit as one of the most buoyant and flexible suits on the market.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
If you fall between sizes on the guide go up a size. The most important measurement is your weight.
|Small||163 - 173cm||5′ 4″ - 5′ 8″||55 - 65kg||79 - 91cm||31″ - 36″|
|Tall||175 - 191cm||5′ 9″ - 6′ 3″||64 - 72kg||89 - 97cm||35″ - 38″|
|Small/Medium||170 - 178cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 10″||62 - 70kg||89 - 97cm||35″ - 38″|
|Medium||173 - 183cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 0″||68 - 74kg||97 - 102cm||38″ - 40″|
|Tall||175 - 191cm||5′ 9″ - 6′ 3″||68 - 78kg||97 - 102cm||38″ - 40″|
|Medium/Large||173 - 188cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 2″||75 - 82kg||102 - 107cm||40″ - 42″|
|Large||178 - 191cm||5′ 10″ - 6′ 3″||82 - 92kg||107 - 112cm||42″ - 44″|
|Extra Large||183 - 196cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 5″||92 - 100kg||112 - 122cm||44″ - 48″|
|Extra Extra Large||183 - 196cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 5″||97 - 115kg||117 - 127cm||46″ - 50″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have 3 questions which i hope you could answer
1. When will the Vanquish be in stock, think i have been looking forever, always out of stock?
2. I am 190cm tall and weigh about 87kg, which size should i choose (if it will be available ..... :))
3. How big a difference would a medium level swimmer feel when comparing the vanquish to the Aspire ?
Hope you can help
Based on your measurements the large would be the ideal size.
You will find the Vanquish to be much more flexible through the shoulders and upper back and it also gives extra buoyancy through the legs.
You will find the Vanquish to be a faster more energy efficient suit to swim in.
The shoulder panels are constructed in 40 cell neoprene and are 1.5mm stretching from wrist to wrist with 2mm 40 cell neoprene under the arms and around the Lat muscles on the back.
The chest panel and the core panel from the lower abs to below the knees are contructed in 5mm 39 cell neoprene on the back and NBR aerodome for enhanced buoyancy on the front.
A lot of testing and technical design has gone in to the creation of the 2014 Vanquish along with the best materials available. Swimming in this suit you will notice the unbeatable flexibility, buoyancy and speed that it generates
I`m 177cm high, and 91kg. Planning on losing weight to 83 kg.
Chest nov at 107. Can i use the large, and will it still fit when i loose 7-8kg.?!
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?