Zone3 Vision Wetsuit
Add Zone3 Vision Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Blue / Red||Med / Large||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Red||Small||
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Red||Small / Med||
Add to Basket
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Red||Extra Large|
|Black / Blue / Red||Large|
|Black / Blue / Red||Medium|
|Black / Blue / Red||Medium / Tall|
|Black / Blue / Red||Small / Tall|
The Vision wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. Performance and comfort have always been top of the list for Zone3 products and the Vision combines these with fantastic looks and value.
Top Features of the Zone3 Vision Wetsuit
- Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimize any drag resistance and increase speed. One of the only fully ‘coated’ suits available at this price point.
- Pro Speed Cuffs on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Our unique silicone coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly, but can you beat our 5 second record!?
- A super stretchy one-piece shoulder panel which extends from elbow to elbow - a feature which is normally only reserved for the top end wetsuits! The shoulders and arms are only 2mm thick and use a very flexible lining to allow your full range of movement and minimize any shoulder pain.
- Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help increase your core support in the water helping you save energy, especially if doing the bike and run legs after the swim.
- Neoprene designed for not only performance and comfort, but also durability, making this a perfect suit to last a number of years of use.
- Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
- Superb looks combined with proven speed and comfort – at just £215 these are bound to sell out fast so be quick!
If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this is the suit for you. In 2012, it was described by Triathlon Plus magazine as probably the best wetsuit available at under £200 and for 2014, it's got even better!
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Zone3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
If you fall between sizes on the guide go up a size. The most important measurement is your weight.
|Small||163 - 173cm||5′ 4″ - 5′ 8″||55 - 65kg||79 - 91cm||31″ - 36″|
|Tall||175 - 191cm||5′ 9″ - 6′ 3″||64 - 72kg||89 - 97cm||35″ - 38″|
|Small/Medium||170 - 178cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 10″||62 - 70kg||89 - 97cm||35″ - 38″|
|Medium||173 - 183cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 0″||68 - 74kg||97 - 102cm||38″ - 40″|
|Tall||175 - 191cm||5′ 9″ - 6′ 3″||68 - 78kg||97 - 102cm||38″ - 40″|
|Medium/Large||173 - 188cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 2″||75 - 82kg||102 - 107cm||40″ - 42″|
|Large||178 - 191cm||5′ 10″ - 6′ 3″||82 - 92kg||107 - 112cm||42″ - 44″|
|Extra Large||183 - 196cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 5″||92 - 100kg||112 - 122cm||44″ - 48″|
|Extra Extra Large||183 - 196cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 5″||97 - 115kg||117 - 127cm||46″ - 50″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
How can i test the wetsuit for the right size and still be able to send it back if the fit isn't good?
Also in this case, the returns postage costs will need to be covered by you.
Just wanted to get a little guidance on sizing.
I am 5'10" tall, 31 inch waist, weigh approx 75kg (expect to lose a little weight) and have 38" chest. The sizing guide would suggest I am a medium, which is what I was going to go with.
I just noticed someone with similar measurements was recommeded a medium/tall. My concern is that there might be too much length in the arms and legs as medium/tall seems to be for guys up to 6'3"...? Is there much difference if i went for Medium?
Appreciate your help?
I am pretty skinny and tall, exactly 192 cm, 75 kg, long legs and arms. My chest is about 100 cm. I am not sure how much is this wetsuit flexible in chest area and if to go for M-tall or M-L or L. My weight is for M-tall or M-L, but my height is just over limit 191 cm and suits for XL.
Thanks for any advise. Standa.
I am 182 cm tall, and weigh 82 kg, my shoulderwidth is 53 cm.
What size do you recommend.?
Thank you. :-)
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?