Zone3 Women's Aquaflo Tri Suit
- 81% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 19% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Zone3 Women's Aquaflo Tri Suit to your basket now
|Red / Grey||Small||
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Red / Grey||Extra Large|
|Red / Grey||Large|
|Red / Grey||Medium|
|Red / Grey||X Small|
Designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the country’s most experienced triathletes. Female triathletes look for a high level of performance as well as comfort and support and we have brought all these features into the suit design.
Top Features of the Zone3 Women's Aquaflo Tri Suit
- Aquaflo™ fabric has been designed to streamline your body both in and out of water. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed onto it, the water will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This is the effect which is maximised during the swim.
- Inner Bra - designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. The bra also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and also allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest. Please note that size XS does not come with inner bra as requested by customers in 2011.
- Air-Seam is a unique breathability system which runs from the top of the suit along the spine. It is made from a soft plastic mesh material which ergonomically works with the shape of your back. It actively allows for air to flow in and out – it helps to keep you cool and assists with reducing moisture build up. The unique structure allows for great ventilation whist still remaining streamlined.
- Tri-lite pad - A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Total Zip protection – Nobody has put as much care into the inner suit protection as us. The full perimeter of the zip has been stitched with a soft fabric to prevent any sharp edges rubbing against your chest. After testing all zipper protectors we felt that an inside patch, as used by many pros, offered the best comfort and performance.
- New Pocket Design – Two carefully positioned pockets on the rear of the top to store your nutritional products. Designed to minimise drag.
- Elastic Technology and piping to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation or ‘sausage legs’!
- Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
This range of race wear is made using Zone3’s Aquaflo fabric. Aquaflo is a fast and comfortable fabric with unique hologram speed-arrows giving a stylish finish. The fabric is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. AquaFlo also promotes longevity thanks to its high piling and chlorine resistance. High quality Xtra-Life Lycra® ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race.
This is a fantastic looking suit with superior aero dynamical performance, breathability and balanced compression. With a specification like this it should cost double the asking price! This was further credited by 220 Triathlon Magazine’s 2011 and 2012 review which gave the Aquaflo Tri suit the BEST BUY award out of the ten leading brands.
Click here to read expert reviews
About the Zone3 brand
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe.
The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||152 - 163cm||157 - 165cm||160 - 170cm||168 - 183cm||168 - 183cm|
|ft||4′ 12″ - 5′ 4″||5′ 2″ - 5′ 5″||5′ 3″ - 5′ 7″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″|
|Weight||kg||45 - 55kg||50 - 56kg||58 - 68kg||65 - 75kg||70 - 80kg|
|lb||119 - 132lb||136 - 158lb||150 - 172lb||172 - 189lb||187 - 209lb|
|st||7st 1lb - 9st 6lb||9st 10lb - 11st 4lb||10st 9lb - 12st 3lb||10st 31⁄2lb - 13st 7lb||13st 5lb - 14st 13lb|
|Chest||cm||71 - 81cm||76 - 86cm||86 - 97cm||91 - 102cm||91 - 107cm|
|inches||28″ - 32″||30″ - 34″||34″ - 38″||36″ - 40″||36″ - 42″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 65cm||65 - 74cm||76 - 81cm||81 - 91cm||81 - 97cm|
|inches||24″ - 251⁄2″||251⁄2″ - 29″||30″ - 32″||32″ - 36″||32″ - 38″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $8.34 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
If your waist and chest measurements fall in to the the small size range a small should be a good fit.
If your waist and chest measurements fall in to the medium size range then the medium would be the better size to go for.
Small 30-34 in / 76-86 cm
Medium 34-38 in / 86-97 cm
Small 26-29 in / 66-74 cm
Medium 30-32in / 76-81cm
Wearing a sports bra underneath the built in support is not a problem.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?