Zoot Kalani 2.0 Run Neutral Shoe SS12
This Zoot Kalani 2.0 Run Neutral Shoe SS12 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Zoot Kalani 2.0 Run Neutral Shoe SS12
- 79% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 21% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Zoot Kalani 2.0 Run Neutral Shoe SS12 to your basket now
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 9.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 10||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 10.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 11||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 12||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Blue / Silver / Fuel||UK 13||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Zoot Kalani 2.0 Run Neutral Shoe SS12
- Fabric: A UltraFit upper provides a glove-like fit while the full-length Z-bound gives the Ultra Kalani plush cushioning, CarbonSpan+ creates unmatched support and toe-spring for the ultimate balanced shoe
- CarbonSpan+:CarbonSpan+ is lighter, stronger, and tuned to running. It's everything that plastic isn't. You will notice CarbonSpan+ provides a smooth powerful toe off
- BareFit: A technology born and bred in the triathon world. You asked Zoot for shoes that are more comfortable when worn without socks. So they invented BareFit and did away with virtually all the hot spots, blisters, and bloody feet. In the process, they found BareFit just makes a better running shoe
- TekSheen: The ultimate in performance mesh. TekSheen's engineered stretch provides maximum muscle stabilization and ventilation without increasing fabric weight
- Fabric content: 79% Nylon & 21% Spandex
The Zoot Ultra Kalani 2.0 is a neutral trainer using Lighter, Fast, Cooler Technologies to create a light ultra comfortable shoe. The Ultra Kalani was specifically designed for the runner needing stability who has a heavy stride.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Zoot Shoes|
|Sizing Guide For Ladies Zoot Shoes|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?