Zoot Ladies Race 3.0 Shoes AW12
Zoot Ladies Race 3.0 Shoes AW12
- 79% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 21% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Zoot Ladies Race 3.0 Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 7||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 7.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 4||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 4.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Aruba / Graphite / Glass||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Zoot Ladies Race 3.0 Shoes AW12
- Fabric: TekSheen upper hugs your foot. BareFit - Sockless Wear=No Stink. Tri-Dry Technology because water in shoes is weight on your feet. New patented Quick-Lace System, set-it and forget-it fit. Carbon Span+ because balanced support and powerful toe-off count
- BareFit: A technology born and bred in the triathon world. You asked Zoot for shoes that are more comfortable when worn without socks. So they invented BareFit and did away with virtually all the hot spots, blisters, and bloody feet
- Tri-Dry: Water in your shoes is weight on your feet. So, Zoot developed TriDry technology to limit water retention and keep your shoes feeling light. After all, you didn't do all that training to have wet and heavy shoes on race day.
- TekSheen: The ultimate in performance mesh. TekSheen's engineered stretch provides maximum muscle stabilization and ventilation without increasing fabric weight.
- Fabric Content:79% Nylon & 21% Spandex
The women's Race 3.0 was specifically designed to fit your foot perfectly. The Race 3.0 delivers unmatched comfort and smooth supportive performance-fast feel. These shoes are perfect for all of your triathlon racing needs.
About Racing Running Shoes
Racing shoes are ultra-lightweight, built on a curved last and stripped of the majority of cushioning and stability features found on most training shoes. Generally, the lighter the shoe, the more minimalist the design. You should choose these if you’re a fast, elite runner concerned predominantly with weight. Unless you’re very light, these aren’t for you if you run a marathon outside 2:45, or 1:30 for a half.
|Sizing Guide For Mens Zoot Shoes|
|Sizing Guide For Ladies Zoot Shoes|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $12.70
Spend $16.57 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $19.05
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?