zoom Zoot Women's Z Force 3.0 Wetsuit
Zoot Women's Z Force 3.0 Wetsuit
- 100% Neoprene
Designed to give you the edge over the competition, the Zoot Women's Z Force 3.0 Wetsuit features AQUAlift technology, providing optimum buoyancy for excellent power and speed, as well as a friction reducing SCS coating.
Top Features of the Zoot Women's Z Force 3.0 Wetsuit
- Yamamoto Cell 39 Neoprene: Hundreds of air cavities within the neoprene act to place you in the optimum swimming position, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- Yamamoto 39 GLIDEflex:Grooved chest panel for increased stretch; for maximum lung expansion , shoulder rotation and extension
- Super Composite Skin (SCS): Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that improves swimming speeds by reducing drag, allowing the suit to glide through water more efficiently. Due to its ultra low surface friction (of 0.032), SCS coating improves neoprene’s surface abrasion resistance, durability and strength
- AQUAlift: Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- DORSALflex Zipper: 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper provide superior stretch, for improved lung expansion. No more traditional restrictive wetsuit fit, DORSALflex zippers allow the zipper panel to stretch with the body
- Optimal Kick Design (OKD): OKD leg patterning makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. OKD ensures increased kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
- Single layer comfort neck closure
Race Morning. It takes thousands of laps to prepare for the sound of the cannon going off.
Whether for training or racing, Zoot strive to introduce cutting edge technology to get you out of the water feeling fresher. Zoot’s wetsuits are designed and constructed with the perfect balance of buoyancy to maximise efficiency and minimise effort, so you feel fresher over the long haul.
Zoot exclusively employs Yamamoto neoprene in the construction of its wetsuits. Based in Osaka, Japan, Yamamoto manufacture their neoprene to be as environmentally friendly as possible. As such, Yamamoto neoprene is made from 99.7% Limestone, a marked improvement over petroleum based neoprene, which has a comparatively large environmental impact. Yamamoto’s greener neoprene stretches, retains shape, and returns to form better than any other neoprene used in triathlon.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||147 - 157cm||71 - 81cm||41 - 48kg|
|Small||Tall||168 - 175cm||76 - 86.5cm||50 - 59kg|
|Regular||155 - 168cm||76 - 86.5cm||48 - 54kg|
|Medium||160 - 175cm||84 - 91.5cm||53.5 - 62kg|
|Large||165 - 180cm||89 - 96.5cm||61 - 73kg|
|Extra Large||168 - 183cm||99 - 107cm||70 - 79kg|
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||58″ - 62″||28″ - 32″||90lb 6oz - 105lb 13oz|
|Small||Tall||66″ - 69″||30″ - 34″||110lb 31⁄2oz - 130lb 1oz|
|Regular||61″ - 66″||30″ - 34″||105lb 13oz - 119lb 1oz|
|Medium||63″ - 69″||33″ - 36″||117lb 15oz - 136lb 11oz|
|Large||65″ - 71″||35″ - 38″||134lb 71⁄2oz - 160lb 15oz|
|Extra Large||66″ - 72″||39″ - 42″||154lb 5oz - 174lb 21⁄2oz|
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
The Z Force 5.0 has 1mm cuffs that wrap around the wrist to allow for powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit.
The Zoot Prophet 2.0 Wetsuit has DYNAhull Dynamic Stroke Technology, which consists of a single seam sleeve construction maximises the flexibility of the Yamamoto C40 neoprene, increasing reach and maximising stroke efficiency.
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?