Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit
Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit
- 100% Neoprene
Add Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||Extra Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Large|
|Black / Yellow||Medium|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Long|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Tall|
|Black / Yellow||Small|
|Black / Yellow||Small / Tall|
|Black / Yellow||X Small|
The Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit features a sleeveless design for superior freedom of movement, while still providing superb buoyancy, flexibility and warmth to the torso and legs. Stay comfortable without compromising your performance.
Top Features of the Zoot Z Force 3.0 SL Wetsuit
- Yamamoto 39 Neoprene: Stretch and comfort come from this extremely lightweight and low-density rubber. Low density= maximum buoyancy= more speed
- Yamamoto 39 GLIDEflex: Grooved panels increase stretch; for maximum lung expansion , shoulder rotation and extension
- Super Composite Skin (SCS): Super Composite Skin is a hydrodynamic coating that improves swimming speeds by reducing drag, allowing the suit to glide through water more efficiently. Due to its ultra low surface friction (of 0.032), SCS coating improves neoprene’s surface abrasion resistance, durability and strength
- Zero Water Friction Free Neck: Zero Water comfort neck panel eliminates neck constriction to create an extremely low profile neck seal. Sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing
- AQUAlift: Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- DORSALflex Zipper: 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper provide superior stretch, for improved lung expansion. No more traditional restrictive wetsuit fit, DORSALflex zippers allow the zipper panel to stretch with the body
- Optimal Kick Design (OKD): OKD leg patterning makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. OKD ensures increased kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
High PerformanceAll new, the Z Force 3.0 Sleeveless wetsuit has been upgraded with a new chest panel design for great flexibility and a more evenly balanced feel. GLIDEflex grooved panels to increase stretch for maximum lung expansion, shoulder rotation and shoulder extension. The Zero Water comfort neck panel eliminates neck constriction to create an extremely low profile neck seal that limits water entry and stops chafing. OKD, Optimal Kick Design is Zoot's proprietary kick design, helps your legs stay in the natural body position to kick - save your legs for the bike and run. Designed with Yamamoto Cell 39, the Z Force 3.0 SL is an exceptionally comfortable high performance wetsuit.
Sizing and FitFitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||160 - 173cm||91.5 - 94cm||58 - 66kg|
|Small||Tall||173 - 185cm||96.5 - 99cm||66 - 76kg|
|Regular||163 - 175cm||96.5 - 99cm||64 - 75kg|
|Medium||Tall||180 - 188cm||101.5 - 104cm||75 - 86kg|
|Large||178 - 188cm||107 - 109cm||82 - 91kg|
|Regular||173 - 185cm||101.5 - 104cm||73 - 84kg|
|Large||180 - 191cm||110.5 - 114cm||88 - 98kg|
|Extra Large||180 - 196cm||115.5 - 119.5cm||95 - 107kg|
|Extra Extra Large||183 - 198cm||121.5 - 124.5cm||100 - 116kg|
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||5′ 3″ - 5′ 8″||36″ - 37″||127lb 14oz - 145lb 8oz|
|Small||Tall||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||38″ - 39″||145lb 8oz - 167lb 9oz|
|Regular||5′ 4″ - 5′ 9″||38″ - 39″||141lb 11⁄2oz - 165lb 51⁄2oz|
|Medium||Tall||5′ 11″ - 6′ 2″||40″ - 41″||165lb 51⁄2oz - 189lb 91⁄2oz|
|Large||5′ 10″ - 6′ 2″||42″ - 43″||180lb 121⁄2oz - 200lb 10oz|
|Regular||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||40″ - 41″||160lb 15oz - 185lb 3oz|
|Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||431⁄2″ - 45″||194lb 0oz - 216lb 1oz|
|Extra Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 5″||451⁄2″ - 47″||209lb 7oz - 235lb 141⁄2oz|
|Extra Extra Large||6′ 0″ - 6′ 6″||48″ - 49″||220lb 71⁄2oz - 255lb 12oz|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Do you want to continue?