- Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit
Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit
Add Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||Extra Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Large|
|Black / Yellow||Medium|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Long|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Tall|
|Black / Yellow||Small|
|Black / Yellow||Small / Tall|
|Black / Yellow||X Small|
Manufactured from SCS Nano coated Yamamoto C39 Neoprene, for reduced friction and enhanced buoyancy, the Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit is loaded with technology to enhance your performance, keeping you going longer, and further supporting your technique.
Top Features of the Zoot Z Force 5.0 Wetsuit
- Yamamoto 39 Neoprene: Stretch and comfort come from this extremely lightweight and low-density rubber. Low density= maximum buoyancy= more speed
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) Nano: The most hydrodynamic and durable wetsuit coating available. Super Composite Skin Nano reduces the suit’s underwater coefficient of dynamic friction to 0.026 (in comparison to the 4.0 of regular neoprene). Less friction. Less drag. More speed.
- Yamamoto 39 GLIDEflex: Grooved panels increase stretch; for maximum lung expansion , shoulder rotation and extension
- Zero Water Friction Free Neck: Zero Water comfort neck panel eliminates neck constriction to create an extremely low profile neck seal. Sits flat against the neck to limit water entry and stop chafing
- Super Stretch Interior Lining: Zoot’s super stretch non-absorbent polyester interior lining allows for maximum reach and enhanced lateral flexibility
- Confluence Fluid Dynamics (CFD): Confluence Fluid Dynamics allows the swimmer’s arm to travel through the water with less energy expenditure and higher velocity
- AQUAlift: Aqualift provides maximum buoyancy, raising your legs and torso in the water for increased power and speed
- DORSALflex Zipper: 2mm of neoprene around the back zipper provide superior stretch, for improved lung expansion. No more traditional restrictive wetsuit fit, DORSALflex zippers allow the zipper panel to stretch with the body
- Optimal Kick Design (OKD): OKD leg patterning makes a wetsuit work with your anatomy rather than fight it. OKD ensures increased kick velocity, frequency, and efficiency
- Zero Water Cuffs: 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist to allow for powerful strokes while keeping water from entering the suit. This seal ensures no water will get into the suit while entering the waves on a beach start, or when diving in off a starting pier or boat.
- Speed Release Ankle Panel: A strategically placed 2mm super stretchy panel at the base of the leg speeds transition in T1
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels
Race Morning. It takes thousands of laps to prepare for the sound of the cannon going off.
Whether for training or racing, Zoot strive to introduce cutting edge technology to get you out of the water feeling fresher. Zoot’s wetsuits are designed and constructed with the perfect balance of buoyancy to maximise efficiency and minimise effort, so you feel fresher over the long haul.
Zoot exclusively employs Yamamoto neoprene in the construction of its wetsuits. Based in Osaka, Japan, Yamamoto manufacture their neoprene to be as environmentally friendly as possible. As such, Yamamoto neoprene is made from 99.7% Limestone, a marked improvement over petroleum based neoprene, which has a comparatively large environmental impact. Yamamoto’s greener neoprene stretches, retains shape, and returns to form better than any other neoprene used in triathlon.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||160 - 173cm||91.5 - 94cm||58 - 66kg|
|Small||Tall||173 - 185cm||96.5 - 99cm||66 - 76kg|
|Regular||163 - 175cm||96.5 - 99cm||64 - 75kg|
|Medium||Tall||180 - 188cm||101.5 - 104cm||75 - 86kg|
|Large||178 - 188cm||107 - 109cm||82 - 91kg|
|Regular||173 - 185cm||101.5 - 104cm||73 - 84kg|
|Large||180 - 191cm||110.5 - 114cm||88 - 98kg|
|Extra Large||180 - 196cm||115.5 - 119.5cm||95 - 107kg|
|Extra Extra Large||183 - 198cm||121.5 - 124.5cm||100 - 116kg|
|A. Height||B. Chest||Weight|
|X Small||5′ 3″ - 5′ 8″||36″ - 37″||127lb 14oz - 145lb 8oz|
|Small||Tall||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||38″ - 39″||145lb 8oz - 167lb 9oz|
|Regular||5′ 4″ - 5′ 9″||38″ - 39″||141lb 11⁄2oz - 165lb 51⁄2oz|
|Medium||Tall||5′ 11″ - 6′ 2″||40″ - 41″||165lb 51⁄2oz - 189lb 91⁄2oz|
|Large||5′ 10″ - 6′ 2″||42″ - 43″||180lb 121⁄2oz - 200lb 10oz|
|Regular||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||40″ - 41″||160lb 15oz - 185lb 3oz|
|Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 3″||431⁄2″ - 45″||194lb 0oz - 216lb 1oz|
|Extra Large||5′ 11″ - 6′ 5″||451⁄2″ - 47″||209lb 7oz - 235lb 141⁄2oz|
|Extra Extra Large||6′ 0″ - 6′ 6″||48″ - 49″||220lb 71⁄2oz - 255lb 12oz|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?