Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
The Allpine Extra Eco Degreaser is ideal for use on chains, drivetrain components, disc brake rotors and virtually anything on your bike. It is formulated using pine oil and is also biodegradable.
With its pine oil content, Allpine Extra is a powerful yet biodegradable degreaser: after rinsing with water, it will leave your chain perfectly clean. Ideal to prepare the chain for wax-based lubricants, which can adhere to clean metal, without the oily trace left by some common solvents. It is also great for cleaning brake disc rotors.
In the development of Allpine Extra, in addition to effectiveness, we also prioritized low ecological impact. The addition of pine oil, a solvent of natural origin, has proved invaluable for these purposes. Allpine Extra is rapidly biodegradable.
The Effetto Mariposa Allpine Extra Eco Chain Degreaser provides deep chain cleaning, after a simple rinse.
- Spread Allpine Extra on the chain with a brush (such as our Cog Brush) or using Mangiacatena chain cleaner (recommended)
- Let Allpine Extra act for a few minutes to dissolve all the lubricants
- Rinse the chain with water to completely flush Allpine Extra, bringing every oily trace with it. This is made possible by its formulation, which includes surfactants (i.e. soaps) of vegetable origin. Your chain will thus be perfectly clean without the need to be disassembled
- Dry the chain thoroughly and lubricate it (Flowerpower Wax is recommended)
- In case you prefer to perform immersion cleaning, you can fill the bottom of a jar with Allpine Extra and immerse the chain in it after having disassembled it
- Move the chain in the jar (or shake the jar, if equipped with a screw cap) so that the product penetrates inside the links
- Wait a few minutes, then take the chain out, letting the Allpine Extra drain into the jar
- Rinse the chain with water to completely flush Allpine Extra, bringing every oily trace with it
- Dry the chain thoroughly and lubricate it (we recommend Flowerpower Wax). You can keep Allpine Extra in the closed jar for successive cleaning
- Allpine Extra can be applied to brake discs to degrease them
- Apply to the disc surface with a cloth soaked in the product
- Leave to act for a few minutes
- Wash off with water
- Dry the disc with a clean rag
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.