Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
As easy to install as normal clipless pedals, these power meter pedals adopt the commonly used Shimano Shimano Pedalling Dynamics - Superlight (SPD-SL) cleat system for compatibility with most road bike shoes.
Garmin's Rally power meters are tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. Designed for road cyclists, the dual-sensing Rally RS200 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance. You can even monitor how you apply power throughout the pedal stroke. These durable power meter pedals install like any other pedals and are easy to transfer between bikes.
The ANT+ and Bluetooth technology in these smart pedals enables you to instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone and review later on the Garmin Connect app. View your data on popular applications such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for further analysis, sharing and more.
· Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
· Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
· Allows for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge cycling computers or the
· Garmin ConnectTM app on your compatible smartphone
· For post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect app as well as platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad
· When the seasons change, you can transfer the spindle between Rally RS/Rally XC pedal body kits (sold separately), which are also compatible with the Vector 3 power meter
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.